• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

Cramping is good :) I actually didn't know that the cramping feelings i was having were contractions until I was at the hospital and they told me. Everyone described contractions high up in their belly and it spread downwards... but not me. :shrug: Mine were low like menstrual cramps, or kind of like gas pains (weird, I know). When they got stronger I could feel them in my hips... but they never got as bad as I was expecting. So cramping could be a good sign for you. Everyone's different. ;)
Gooooood luck, lovely! :flow:

:holly:

Cramping is good :) I actually didn't know that the cramping feelings i was having were contractions until I was at the hospital and they told me. Everyone described contractions high up in their belly and it spread downwards... but not me. :shrug: Mine were low like menstrual cramps, or kind of like gas pains (weird, I know). When they got stronger I could feel them in my hips... but they never got as bad as I was expecting. So cramping could be a good sign for you. Everyone's different. ;)

Really? Sometimes I can feel them real low and then go up my belly, but sometimes it feels just like really bad menstrual cramps really low and it like, wraps around to my back (also can feel it in my hips when it does this) and they really, really hurt. :wacko:

ETA: The pain even goes down my legs a little, like the inner part of my thighs and right under my butt. :shrug:

Really? Sometimes I can feel them real low and then go up my belly, but sometimes it feels just like really bad menstrual cramps really low and it like, wraps around to my back (also can feel it in my hips when it does this) and they really, really hurt. :wacko:

ETA: The pain even goes down my legs a little, like the inner part of my thighs and right under my butt. :shrug:

eeeeek! Sounds like labor pains to me!! I hope you get to see your little man soon!! :happydance::thumbup:

CHRISSY! OMG! It sounds like you might be in labor!!! :D
You really think so? All day I've been debating on going to the hospital, but I just don't know what I should do. I'd hate to go and them just tell me it's nothing. :dohh: I've been getting the pain ALL day though... I'm feeling it right now too. :wacko:

You really think so? All day I've been debating on going to the hospital, but I just don't know what I should do. I'd hate to go and them just tell me it's nothing. :dohh: I've been getting the pain ALL day though... I'm feeling it right now too. :wacko:

Yeah, it kind of does! Especially since it's wrapping down to your thighs! Do you have texting? :D

Yeah, it kind of does! Especially since it's wrapping down to your thighs! Do you have texting? :D
I hope sooo! Yes I do! :)

I hope sooo! Yes I do! :)

I'll message you my number, I'm getting off but text me! :)

What can I do? I just have to wait right? Grr this is torture. :(

Uhmmm Chrissy Im sending you a PM with my number right now YOU BETTER text me too. I WANT YOUR BABY TO BE HERE NOW!

I think the general rule of thumb is if you're getting them every 5 mins, or they are too strong to talk through. If you feel like they're strong & close you can go get checked out... if not, you can just wait at home for a bit. ;)

I would say text me, but I'm going to lay down as soon as LO does. You'll have to tell me asap when you go to the hospital though!! :D

For those who haven't seen Chrissy's in the hospital with contractions 4 minutes apart! :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: OMG OMG OMG GOOD LUCK CHRISSY! I can't believe this! I was just reading through the thread and was about to say that I have been having irregular contractions from Tuesday night and was in the Hospital Saturday night but they just said I was fine and sent me home.

You lucky bitch :haha: Keep us all updated and I will message on Facebook!! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"