Good old Justin Bieber

I'm not sure if he went there of his own accord. Maybe I'm doing him a disservice, but he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the box and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know who Anne Frank was before going to Amsterdam.

If he really does smoke the amount of cannabis that the press insinuates, I'm pretty sure this trip was arranged by his management to take the attention away from his coffee shop visits.

I'll disagree: I don't think it's disgraceful for the press to have followed him there. If the public didn't care about every little detail their favorite star does, the media wouldn't be following them around.

Its a bit of both i suppose.

I think he's a first class twat but not for this comment. I think he's young and just didn't think.

I feel quite sorry for Bieber. It seems he's just completely lost his head with the pressures of celebrity and there isn't a thing he can do without being jumped on from all angles.
Yes, the comment was very stupid, but it wasn't malicious. It just showed him to be emotionally removed from the situation and trying to be lighthearted about it by making a very misjudged comment. I did stupid shit like that as a teenager because, hey I'm not perfect, but I didn't have half the world's press following me around.

I'm by no means a fan (well I've only heard one of his songs afaik and it made my ears bleed). But everytime I see him in the media at the centre of another spectacular fuck-up I just think "what a shame", because I think we can all predict his future from the lists of child stars before him.

I don't get the hand gesture thing, it looks like he was telling off the paps? Maybe it's because I'm looking at it on my phone.

This was a very interesting blog entry I just came across, one that claims he was making the peace sign. Not sure about that as I didn't bother looking at those photos, but the overall sentiment is pretty much my feelings exactly:
https://www.mamapop.com/2013/04/jus...52709625665632":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

I completely agree with whoever wrote that blog. People get the panties in a twist too easily these days.

Here's another picture of him playfighting in the museum: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/76938647.html

He's off his hinges.

Here's another picture of him playfighting in the museum: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/76938647.html

He's off his hinges.

Ok he's an idiot. I dont think there is any doubt about that but honestly i can think of lots of idiotic 19 year olds. I dont think it makes him a bad person and i dont see why people get so worked up :shrug:

I don't think anyone has said he's a bad person, just stupid and clueless. Most "normal" 19 year olds have matured quite a bit by the time they reach that age as they're either working or studying.

Unfortunately he's not a normal 19 year old.

He's off his hinges.

My 26 year old cousin was playfighting with his father at my Granda's funeral, right at the graveside. He's not off his hinges. He's just a prick who had no real feeling for the situation he was in and a self centred twat who doesn't really consider the thoughts of others.

I visit these sorts of places, historical museums, WW1 and WW2 battle fields and graveyards, war memorials etc and see young people behaving like idiots all the time. It's just what some young people do. Bieber isn't a kid, but he isn't exactly a grown up either. He also lives in a bubble where people fawn and pander to him and that is his reality.

None of this is to make excuses for him or any other young idiot, more that I'm not sure why so many people are so surprised that these sorts of things happen. I don't think he was being offensive, he was just being a twat.

Plus...oh, what's that? Oh he has a tour to promote and an album to sell? Wow, I can't imagine why his press office would want him to be in the media spotlight.:dohh:

He's off his hinges.

Do you read ohnotheydidnt?! Weird to see that linked on bnb!

All this show is that Justin Bieber is a self-absorbed idiot. But I mean, what else do you expect to happen when you are surrounded by people constantly telling you that everything you do is great from like 14?

He's off his hinges.

My 26 year old cousin was playfighting with his father at my Granda's funeral, right at the graveside. He's not off his hinges. He's just a prick who had no real feeling for the situation he was in and a self centred twat who doesn't really consider the thoughts of others.

I visit these sorts of places, historical museums, WW1 and WW2 battle fields and graveyards, war memorials etc and see young people behaving like idiots all the time. It's just what some young people do. Bieber isn't a kid, but he isn't exactly a grown up either. He also lives in a bubble where people fawn and pander to him and that is his reality.

None of this is to make excuses for him or any other young idiot, more that I'm not sure why so many people are so surprised that these sorts of things happen. I don't think he was being offensive, he was just being a twat.

Plus...oh, what's that? Oh he has a tour to promote and an album to sell? Wow, I can't imagine why his press office would want him to be in the media spotlight.:dohh:

I agree. I have 3 sons and I can tell you being married 22 years, boys mature much much later than girls . I agree he did act like an idiot, but I find it funny that so much is being commented on. What he did was stupid yes, but now his life is on trial for such a stupid thing. I mean what more can you do than say you are sorry and didn't mean any offense. But, honestly boys IMO are not mature at 19 by no means ..:flower:

I feel like he's too old to be that stupid. It's not cute.

His outfit annoys me, too. Who goes to a holocaust museum dressed like a punk? I'm sure many do, but some people only own those types of clothes. I'm sure Bieber has a healthy variety in his wardrobe and could have picked a less ostentatious outfit. I'm sure the sun was so bright inside, too, that he needed those glasses. Just my nitpicky opinion, though.

I think it's strange to even want to act like an idiot at the Anne Frank House. I've been there myself and it doesn't exactly put me in the mood to play around, you know? Oh, and I was 16.

His outfit annoys me, too. Who goes to a holocaust museum dressed like a punk? I'm sure many do, but some people only own those types of clothes. I'm sure Bieber has a healthy variety in his wardrobe and could have picked a less ostentatious outfit. I'm sure the sun was so bright inside, too, that he needed those glasses. Just my nitpicky opinion, though.

:haha: this is making me giggle.

"never mind what he said, what WAS he wearing?" :haha:

I think it all just adds up to him being A) a twat and B) very badly advised.

I think it's strange to even want to act like an idiot at the Anne Frank House. I've been there myself and it doesn't exactly put me in the mood to play around, you know? Oh, and I was 16.

Yeah, just kind of drives home that he was set up to go there by his people, instead of wanting to go of his own accord....

O/T, but I've always considered "twat" to be a vulgar word for a vagina. I've been wondering why the Biebs is constantly being referred to as a c*nt, so I had to google it and found it also means a "stupid, obnoxious person". Aha! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->