Good old Justin Bieber

Yeah, just kind of drives home that he was set up to go there by his people, instead of wanting to go of his own accord....
For sure. I suspect like many of his age (and dare I say geographical location) he would have had no idea who she was and would be unlikely to seek out the museum.

I think it's strange to even want to act like an idiot at the Anne Frank House. I've been there myself and it doesn't exactly put me in the mood to play around, you know? Oh, and I was 16.

Yeah, just kind of drives home that he was set up to go there by his people, instead of wanting to go of his own accord....

For sure and quite frankly I find that sad. I know I sound like an old lady at the ripe age of 29, but it's unfortunate that this kid to has the resources to travel and see sites that many people don't ever have the opportunity to visit and he seems as if he could not care less.

I was a really stupid teenager and did a lot of dumb things, but I still understood the value of this kind of stuff. I don't know, maybe it's because I like history?

Here's another picture of him playfighting in the museum: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/76938647.html

He's off his hinges.

My 26 year old cousin was playfighting with his father at my Granda's funeral, right at the graveside. He's not off his hinges. He's just a prick who had no real feeling for the situation he was in and a self centred twat who doesn't really consider the thoughts of others.

I visit these sorts of places, historical museums, WW1 and WW2 battle fields and graveyards, war memorials etc and see young people behaving like idiots all the time. It's just what some young people do. Bieber isn't a kid, but he isn't exactly a grown up either. He also lives in a bubble where people fawn and pander to him and that is his reality.

None of this is to make excuses for him or any other young idiot, more that I'm not sure why so many people are so surprised that these sorts of things happen. I don't think he was being offensive, he was just being a twat.

Plus...oh, what's that? Oh he has a tour to promote and an album to sell? Wow, I can't imagine why his press office would want him to be in the media spotlight.:dohh:
Maybe your cousin would have thought twice if the world's paparazzi were also graveside and your grandpa was a legendary historical figure? Not so for Justin Bieber.

I think people are surprised because his management have tried so hard to project a squeaky clean image of him. I don't even follow him and I've lost count of the number of times I've heard him describe himself as "humble" and anti-drugs and bursting with Christian values. I think people are fascinated by the facade slowly crumbling and his real personality being revealed.

I'd like to think so. But I suspect that if having the presence of my grandma, a proud, strong, loving woman there and bearing in mind this was his own father's father who he should have shown respect to, he wouldn't have cared less if the world was watching too.

My granda's Tattie soup was legendary, does that count?

I agree about his management, but I think what we are seeing is a slow breakaway from the teeny bopping Image as his fans grow up and get their own edge. I don't think this was part of it though as it doesn't seem designed to make him edgy, just show him to be a twat.

you know whats worse.....most of his fans didnt know who Anne Frank was. And some thought she was bullying him.

Really????? :wacko: That's a sad state of affairs. :nope:

:shock: that is sad. My eight year old knows who she is.

you know whats worse.....most of his fans didnt know who Anne Frank was. And some thought she was bullying him.

That has to be the funniest and saddest thing I've heard.

Do they not teach about Anne Frank in School anymore?!

Quite frankly, I can't stand him. He just comes across as a self absorbed moron at the best of times....this just proves it completely to me.

Ugh, he sucks. What even happened to Hanson? At least they seemed nice!

We read her diary in English class.
here is the link
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-internet-responds-to-justin-bieber-and-anne-frank

WTF, how is that even possible.

The Diary of Anne Frank is the second highest selling nonfiction book in the world, second only to the Bible.

The Diary of Anne Frank is the second highest selling nonfiction book in the world, second only to the Bible.

One day those kids will be in governments and serious professions. Scary.

It should be a mandatory question on job application forms:-

Are you a Belieber?

Yes. No. Don't know

If you answer Yes, job refused.....if you answer No, you still know what one is but you are not discounted straight away.....Don't know, job's offered on the spot.

It should be a mandatory question on job application forms:-

Are you a Belieber?

Yes. No. Don't know

If you answer Yes, job refused.....if you answer No, you still know what one is but you are not discounted straight away.....Don't know, job's offered on the spot.
:haha:

I dont like the parodies either I found them distasteful. But more disturbed yet my faith in education and young people has gone down the drain.

We never studied Anne Frank in school. :nope:

I didn't even know who she was until I was looking around about concentration camps and came across her name. Or saw a documentary on her, I honestly can't remember. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->