Good scooter for 3 year old

liz1985

Reaction score
Ds has a 3 wheel scooter and want to get him a 2 wheel scooter for christmas. Any recomendations? Dont want to spend that much as its not a main present but dont want to get a rubbish one either. Thanks.

I was going to suggest mini micro but seen you want a 2 wheeler. My 6 year old has a micro Sprite and it's amazing but might be too big for your son. I think most will be 3 wheelers for his size tbh, why do you want 2 wheels?

I was going to suggest mini micro but seen you want a 2 wheeler. My 6 year old has a micro Sprite and it's amazing but might be too big for your son. I think most will be 3 wheelers for his size tbh, why do you want 2 wheels?

He's really good on his three wheeled one so just thought a two wheeled one would be the next step. Id not even thought of it being to high for him tbh. His one he has was only a tenner, just wanted to get a better one, do you think a 3 wheel one would still be better at his age?

Yes I do. Mini micros are really good and go super fast. They're £50 or something though but worth it 100%.

I too was going to suggest a mini micro - my just turned 4 year old loves his. its 2 wheels at the front and 1 at the back. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->