goodbye everyone :(

jj88

Reaction score
Heres my story came Off pill 16th feb had period 6th march then ovulated 20th to 21st and then last friday took cleae blue said pregnant 1-2 and also two lines on first early response was over moon! Been getting browm discharge nothing much spoke doc said normal prob old blood until this morning i wanted test again with clear blue and again i got pregnant 1-2 but today all day ive had heavt bleeding its just like im on period its awful so its obv wasnt meant to be :( feeling very sad today x

I'm sorry hun. Its a dreadful thing to go through. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Sorry to hear this. Hope to see you again soon over here xx

Just because its heavy bleeding doesnt always mean you are having a mc. Ive read up on others having period like bleeding and go in for a scan and see that everything is all ok. As for the digi sometimes the indicator can be unreliable and be incorrect. I wouldnt fully lose hope yet as things may still be ok. Have you been having severe cramping at all? You could still be having a mc but you may not.

No not had any really bad pains just lower back pains on and off but nothing major...but with Amount bleeding im not sure this could be okay x

I'm sorry to hear your news, I've been checking your thread to see how you got on, look after yourself and take carex

No not had any really bad pains just lower back pains on and off but nothing major...but with Amount bleeding im not sure this could be okay x

Go to a doctor, that should be done regardless I think!! Best of luck to you and take care of yourself! :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss x

I would definitely get checked hun, i bled heavily with dd2 and shes nearly 5, im so sorry that yr going through this :hugs: xxx

Did you well ive kinda just lost all hope..did u bleed alot like was your period? My bleeding is still there today not as heavy as yesterday tho..do you think worth taking another clear blue test tomo x

I would go to your doctor to rule out that the bleeding and fluctuating tests aren't due to ectopic x

Yes do get checked out by the dr. An ultrasound may help tell where the bleeding is coming from exactly. Some people bleed bad because of a subchloronic hemorrage. Dont lose hope until you have yourself checked out. They can also check your bloods to se what your hcg is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->