goodbye everyone :(

When i called my dr yesterday he said at 4 weeks cant do ultrasound.. i really would just like someone to actually say what has happened im guessing it is a mc with the blood ive had x

What about blood tests to see what your levels are doing???? :(

Did you explain that your tests are alternating positive and negative? X

Yeah i can book in at the doctors and see how long does it take for results x

Is there a possible chance with alot blood that could still make it or is this very rare x

Is there a possible chance with alot blood that could still make it or is this very rare x

It happens but I don't want to give you false hope because it isn't common x

I know a lot of people who had bleeding no different from their regular period when they were pregnant and everything turned out ok. I would go to the drs and ask them to do a blood test to see what your hcg levels are and then another a couple of days later to see if they are still rising :thumbup:

Yeh im not holding out ill go docs next week see what they say x

Popping in from third tri here. I didn't know I was pregnant for a whole SIX months because I had regular heavy period like bleeding. I only knew to test because I was feeling her kick! I am currently 34wks along with a very healthy baby girl. So yes it is possible.

Get bloodwork done to at least check your levels of hcg, I'd keep calling my doctor and complaining til he agreed to a blood test at the least. If your within healthy levels try not to worry.

Until you can see a doctor, you need to treat your body like a stressed pregnancy. Relax, no long walks, no serious exercise, no swimming, etc (those all caused me to spot although we never could determine why I was bleeding monthly, and I stopped eventually) keep calm and don't stress!!

I'm sorry to hear you are bleeding, the very sad part about the Pill is it messes up our bodies, yes it has helped some people, but as many know when it comes to ttc it can be a pain. I hope and pray you have a sticky baby. Take it easy, and until its confirmed either way try and stay positive. :hugs:

Thank you so much its nice to hear storys like this i really would be amazed if someone told me i was pregnant im just thinking of the worst...im thinking of buying a clear blue and testing tomorrow morning and seeing if it changes to pregnant 2-3 i tested last fri and got 1-2 and also 2 days ago and got 1-2 x

Dont do anymore tests as they will only stress you out further. Just wait until you can get your bloods done at the dr and REST. The digis often arent fully accurate and its just going to make you worry more. I know its hard to not worry, but if you havent had a mc all the stress could end up causing one. So for now take your bodies hint to just rest and try to keep your mind at ease. No tests.

I would definitely get bloods done so you can see what levels are doing, i was told originally that was miscarrying by a horrid dr at epu, who refused to do bloods, luckily my mom demanded them which eventually showed they was rising, tmi but was changing my pad every hour was very heavy xxx

Yeah i agree testing will probably just make me worry more and confuse me more...really and what did you go on to be okay? My bleeding was like that all day yesterday today its not has bad xx

Just thought of this, would this be around the same time you would have been due for your next period?

I came on last period on the 6th march so ideally prob would been due last week maybe x

I had very heavy bleeding pain, clots the lot with my last pregnancy,my little boy is fine, only a scan can tell you if you have lost xxxx I hope your little be an is still hanging on xxx

I had lots of bleeding with clots and pain in my first pregnanxy and my little girlw as fine. I was sure i had lost her but she hung on. Fingers crossed for you x

My mum had 'periods' all the way through her pregnancy with me, but not with any of my 3 siblings

I bled for 16 almost solid weeks with DD - she's causing chaos in my living room now! Definitely get checked!!!

Well thing is this morning ive taken a first response test and it came out one line that just shows me im not pregnant anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->