Goodbye.....................

V

vikki1978

WITCH!!!!
She has gone for another month-well 9 i hope lol:rofl:
Time to make a :baby: and loads of BDing!!!!

Anyone else just say goodbye to witch and wanna join me this month for support cos this is gonna be the month i can feel it in me bones!!!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!

:hug:
vikki

Just wanted to say good luck for this month, I'm in my 2ww now so my dates are a bit out with yours but I,ll be hoping we both get our bfps this month xx

Good luck.

I'm due to ovulate this week.

I hope this is our month.

Hi Vikki

I've said goodbye to the witch and am currently on cd 11 hoping this month will be it for us :dust:

x

Hi thanks everyone!!!!! We are ALL gonna get our BFPs this month!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there! Keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle!

My dates are kinda out from yours though - I've supposedly ovulated last Wednesday (earlier than expected), so I'm 5 DPO today. But nevertheless, go catch the egg this month!

I am keeping my FX for you Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said goodbye to the witch yesterday and I'm on cd 4 today, really hope this month is the monthfor BFPs good luck! Xx

I said goodbye to AF in Febuary, so far so good. I have irregular periods. But i can feel that she is not going back. I decided to test and see the end of April, I already tested the end of March, but that was BFN. This April at the end it will be BFP. For all of us I hope :)

I'm with you, although she buggered off last Wednesday. And I don't want to see her ugly face again for 9 months either xxx

:dust:
She is gonna stay away for 9 months for us all i just know it !!!!!!!!! God i hate her:rofl:

:hug:

Good luck, hope you get your :bfp:. I've just said hello to the witch today, CD1 for me. :dust: for everyone this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->