Got 12 week scan in 2 hours!!!!

Lownthwaite

1DD and cooking #2!
Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan in 2 hours time!! :wacko:

I am SO nervous! Didn't think it would make me feel this scared - half of me thinks there will be nothing there and i will have to explain to people that there is actually no baby after all!! :wacko::dohh:

Did anyone else feel like this!? Obviously i am also concerned that something could be wrong but mainly i just think they're going to say there is nothing there!!! :wacko:

i have mine in 3.5 hours and im s***** myself. im so scared and extremely grumpy today thinkin about it.

i wrote my xmas cards to try and not think about it and it made me mad haha

gud luck!

Good luck and thats exactly what im scared about!! Im sure you will be fine

Let us know how you get on :)

xx

Good luck today girls im sure everything will be fine and youll come back grinning like acheshire cat for the next few weeks!!!!!

Aww girls I felt exactly the same yesterday, it is so strange to think there's anything in there when you don't have a bump or any feeling yet! I'm still not sure where mine's hiding!! You will LOVE it!!!! Good luck to both of you xxxxxx

I felt exactly like this too, especially when I'd had so few symptoms. It's just really hard to believe it's true when you can't feel anything yet. But it was absolutely fine, there was a little baby there backflipping and wriggling. I did have a heartstopping moment when it was just a black screen and she said "There is a sign of pregnancy at the bottom there" and I was really panicking that there was no actual baby! But then she said my bladder was too full to see anything, sent me to half empty it and when I came back, the baby somersaulted into view - phew! You will be so happy after the scan, and you won't stop smiling for days!

Good luck everyone who has scans today

xxx

Good luck to everyone, hope we all get some great pics. Mine is at 4pm today...eek!!

Well.... i went ...and guess what.... there was a baby!! lol :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

I am SO happy!!! It was there clear as day and dancing around! :happydance: midwife said i am actually 12 + 4 and new due date is June 19th. :happydance:

She said everything looks fine and not to worry :happydance::happydance: will upload pics once camera battery recharged! lol

Yay congrats that's brilliant news hehe

Well here we go!! They are not the best as they are pictures of pictures but here goes ....:happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• P1010274.jpg
    P1010274.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010276.jpg
    P1010276.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 21
Well.... i went ...and guess what.... there was a baby!! lol :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

I am SO happy!!! It was there clear as day and dancing around! :happydance: midwife said i am actually 12 + 4 and new due date is June 19th. :happydance:

She said everything looks fine and not to worry :happydance::happydance: will upload pics once camera battery recharged! lol

Aww, yay! So happy for you! You are due just 6 days after me :) Isn't it a lovely feeling when you see that little bean and know there is actually a baby there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->