got a bfp after 2 miscarriages and a chemical! Very nervous.

dreamer101

Reaction score
hi all and congrats on all those bfp's!

Got my bfp yesterday. I was 5 days late and had been telling myself that i wasn't pregnant and turned out i was! Very nervous though as have had 2 miscarriages and a chemical over last 3 years. I want to be a mummy this time please!

i got my bfp yesterday too and have had 3 miscarriages in the last 3 years so i'm with you on that one hun, i'm so scared. congratulations and lots of sticky dust coming your way x

first of all, congratulations! After having a number of mmc and miscarriages, I totally understand. Just remember, one day at a time and celebrate the small milestones as they come and take care of yourself! :hugs:

Hi girls me to, im 5 weeks today an had 2 mc soooooo nervous taking progesterone suppositries this time twice a day to help support pregnancy but every little twinge petrifies me! Im going to gp today an going to ask for blood tests i just want to no my lvels r normal an increasing!! I been fine no bleeding or anything but just every now an again i get like a period pain/ trapped wind feel an coz of the past it worries me!! have u ladies had this? x

i have been getting period type twinges and back ache on and off but nothing too major. It's so hard to try and stay positive and not question every little feeling you get isn't it. I'm just trying to tell myself that i am doing everything right and what will be will be. On the plus side i have been feeling very nauseas last night and this morning so hopefully thats a good sign. Never thought i would actually want to wake up feeling yuck! Sticky baby dust to us all!

Congratulations on your BFP, dreamer101! Everything crossed for you that this is a sticky one! xxx

congratulations on your :bfp:
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Bless, congrats, I two have had 2 m/cs and a chemical.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Well im pleased im not the only one worried etc!! I went to gp today he said all normal to have cramps etc dont stress, but i said im not leaving till u do blood hcg test hahaha think he agreed tto shut me up so i will find out my levels tom!! Fxd this is my sticky bean!! good luck to u girls to i will post back the outcome xx

I'm with you...although I've only had one m/c about 6 mos ago, still terrified that mine isn't going to make it all the way. I'm only 4 weeks right now, so a very long time to go during which anything could happen. Scared to death!
Congrats though on your BFP and sticky dust to us all!

Congrats! Sending sticky baby wishes your way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->