Got a Question need help??

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey everyone

i just had a quick question. i've been on the pill for about 6months now, i came off the pill about 4weeks ago and straigh afterwards i came on. but for the last 3 week we have be TTC all the time, and the last few days i've been really tired,and getting pains in my belly every morning and night and i've started getting spots, i've told my ot and he said is sounds like early symtoms but what do you guys think???

laura

It could be early symptoms but it could also be symptoms from coming off the pill.

lots of baby dust for you hun hope you get your bfp. As for your symptoms i dont wanna put a downer on things but after i stopped taking the pill i experienced all the early pregnancy symptoms from cramping, tender breasts, slight spotting, nausea and the unsightly spots i convinced myself i was pregnant but unfortunately the evil :witch: got me. Turned out it was my body adjusting to coming off the pill. Now im on my second month ttc.

I agree with the others that it could be either symptoms from coming off of BCP or it could be pregnancy symptoms. Speaking for myself the first month after I came off BCP my bbs were extremely tender and AF arrived 4 days prior to when I thought she would. This month AF still arrived earlier than I thought (seems it has changed from 28 days to 24 days) but I had no other symptoms. I'd take a wait and see attitude if I were you. Good luck getting your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->