Got a reply!! EDIT : EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT. PG 93 Subliminal messages on baby.tv ?!

I just stulmbled on this thread... I'm not so sure about the 'gun'... But it could be that. As for them embracing, and yes, arguing.. What the hell?! Hope they reply :) Loving the ghost stories. x

This is my favourite thread ever :haha: The amount of time I have wasted on NoSleep recently is insane :rofl:

After 2 days I have finally reached the end. I am now a paranoid wreck. Thanks very much ladies

I don't like the new alton towers advert. The creepy smiler face SCARES me, and I quickly change the channel over too, not wanting LO to see faces digitally stretched out like that. It's an advert for a product aimed at children, what are they thinking!?

Stalking. Have to finish reading so I don't know if this thread has run its course or not. I am on page 45. Lol

The thread has slowed down a lot recently. We need more ghost stories!!! Unexpected, do you have any more links you can provide us?!

It has slowed down bc we can't live without looking behind us, lights, and people around constantly! Or maybe that's just me :rofl:

It has slowed down bc we can't live without looking behind us, lights, and people around constantly! Or maybe that's just me :rofl:

Haha, I must admit, as freaky as these stories are, they haven't bothered me as much as I thought they would :haha:

The scary stories haven't bothered me too much. I am now just freaked out about the deep web and the radio stations lol x

I need advice cos im really not very good at these kinds of things! I have had a reply back but they still fail to explain why that was aired and what it was supposed to mean. What should I do ?

Here is the reply.

'Dear Ms Azar,

We refer to your email dated 20 May. As a provider of childrens' programming, we consider very carefully what content is put into programming and please be assured that we take complaints of this nature extremely seriously. We have therefore investigated the matter fully and removed the clip you refer to from all future programming with immediate effect.

As a valued customer, we regret that you were concerned by the sequence but we sincerely hope that our assurance that it has been removed puts your mind at rest. We hope you continue to enjoy watching the channel. We'd also like to provide you with some BabyTV goodies for your child, if you would like them please send me your address and I will have them sent out to you.

Kind regards
Debbie Hunt
On behalf of Baby Network Limited'

I'm impressed by the quick response, I think it's great they have removed the segment.

I don't know now! It's a 'nice' reply but as you said they haven't explained why it was on there in the first place :/ xx

I don't know now! It's a 'nice' reply but as you said they haven't explained why it was on there in the first place :/ xx

This is what I feel, it's great they have replied and removed it but my email was based on asking for an explanation, I feel like they are just throwing gifts at me to say sorr, I didn't really care too much for the sorry more for the reason why !

Xx

Hmm the fact that they're sending you gifts seems a little odd to me, you would expect them to try and explain the reason it was put in? How weird!

Well that was anti climatic. No explanation. Glad it's gone though. Just wondering if there's anything else on there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->