Got AF and THEN got BFP 4 days later ??????

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi,

I posted this on TCC too but thought you ladies might be able to help.

I'm now on what I thought was CD4; AF came 4 days ago- REALLY heavy, crampy, fresh blood etc. still medium/light flow today. I was then 10dpo which would mean I would now be 14dpo if still in that cycle. Just out of shear curiosity I POAS this morning, not even with FMU and got a faint BFP on a FRER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I retested a few hours later and got the same result. I also POAS at 8, 10 and 12dpo and got BFN's so I'm assuming this means HGC level is rising. I'm wondering whether what I thought was/is AF is in fact decidual bleeding. I first thought it was a chemical due to AF arriving early and strong pg symptoms but could HGC level be rising if it was chemical ???

Any advice would be great. Thanks :flower:

It has been known for women to have a period and still be pregnant my next door neighbour had periods all the way though Congrats on your BFP :-D

It has been known for women to have a period and still be pregnant my next door neighbour had periods all the way though Congrats on your BFP :-D

Thanks... I'm trying desperately not to get excited though. I'm going to POAS again tomorrow with FMU. :hugs:

Oh my gosh! I really hope this is your bfp Hun! If I were in same position I would prob wait a couple of days then retest! Don't worry about lines not getting darker though. Mine were all very faint (until I was about 8 weeks pg and tested again for some silly reason!)

you know what the girls here always say! A line is a line!!! XXXXXXX

Thanks, I'll keep you posted !!! :)

P.S. congrats to both of you too on your BFP's xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww hun im sorry...i would go to the docs explain it to them n they should do a blood test.. x

Aw I'm sorry it was bfn darling! Xxxx

Sadly I think you may be right about the chemical. The HCG would have taken a while to get into blood stream...and would linger for a few days. I had still had a BFP 3 days after my chemical...it was SUPER light though!!

Im sorry to hear this, but take heart that...you can get pregnant and that you are most likely to be pretty fertile for the next few months! I had a chemical in Oct....and a BFP in Nov!!!! saw the HB yesterday ;-) dont lose hope xx

Hi, I tested from about a few days after ovulation till i got a my bfp which was at about 12dpo (not sure tho), not even a hint of a line before i got my bfp, it starts out so so light tho. don't lose hope i did so many of them too early and was convinced and annoyed that i wasn't pregnant and nearly passed out when a test 2 days before af was due and got as super light positive! good luck!! :dust::dust:

Get yourself to docs to see if theyll give you a blood test hugs xx

and theres that brand again FR..... I HATE that test. It;s not accurate at all

and theres that brand again FR..... I HATE that test. It;s not accurate at all

Oh ? I thought FRER were the best ???
depends who you ask..
those who got a lovely bfp with it and had no problems, or those who got a bfp with it, started bleeding, thought they lost a baby but were never pregnant.
it also gave me negatives when i was about 10 weeks with DS. Thats how "good" it is.
I have never used it since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->