Got another round of preseed

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I drove an hour and half each way just to get it too. I buy it at a fertility clinic, and I told the lady "got pregnant first try on it"...and she smiled and said "that's great". But, she sounded a bit snarky. Then later I realized I never said the whole thing...trying for 2 years, on Clomid and progesterone, and three m/c. She probably thought I was a snot for saying that! But, what I meant was, first try on the preseed! Whooops!:dohh:

cant u get it off ebay?? gd luck for this month xxx

cant u get it off ebay?? gd luck for this month xxx

I don't know. I have never bought anything off ebay before. I am planning to buy PG and ovulation strips off someone here, but, I never buy anything usually unless it's from a store! LOL!:blush:

I brought some pre seed but i think i ordered the wrong one as it has come in a tube called Pre!!! i think its more for 'playing':blush: if you catch my drift!

JASMAK - I know you too are on Clomid is it advisable to use Pres-seed as i think i saw something on here saying clomid thins you tissue..is that right?

I brought some pre seed but i think i ordered the wrong one as it has come in a tube called Pre!!! i think its more for 'playing':blush: if you catch my drift!

JASMAK - I know you too are on Clomid is it advisable to use Pres-seed as i think i saw something on here saying clomid thins you tissue..is that right?

Well, I asked my OB about that, and he had never heard of preseed, but he said that it should be OK. But, now that you have said that, maybe I will contact the store that I bought it at (which is also a fertility clinc) and see what they say about that.

What do you mean it came in a tube? What kind of tube? The reason that I ask is because mine comes in a box, with six tubes. You are supposed to squirt it in. Does this sound like yours???

You can use both girls ..:)
there is PRE you can use on hubby :) and you ...but more for hubby sperm freindly
and pre seed it come or like yours Jasmak in 6 tubes but they just came out with a 1 tube (like toothpaste tube ) so you get more out of it ...my tube i could use for 2 cycles total ...no waist like that ...the 6 tubes once you open one you have to throw it away...

I know, it sucks that it has to be thrown away, because I only use about 1/4 of it. They didn't have the other ones you mentioned tho. Too bad. Oh well, at least they have it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->