Got Boxers ?

Oh. My. Goodness.

A grey boxer face is just the most amazing thing in the world. I never got to see Arni with a grey face but this little lady is just beautiful! 10 yrs old - why is she in rescue? SO sad when the oldies need to find a new home.

Her owner has become very ill - they usually make up excuses like this but we picked her up and the owner was deverstated .. she'd had her since a pup.. such a shame :cry:

Poor woman. Takes a lot of strength to do that even though you know it's for the best. Hope she finds a loving new home soon poor little girlie. She must be wondering what the heck is going on.

Sorry to drag and old thread up but here is mine;

He's 1 and a half. He's called Bronson and he's the light of my life...

Will attach some pictures...

xxx

Attachments

• IMAG0867.jpg
    IMAG0867.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0276.jpg
    IMAG0276.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0843.jpg
    IMAG0843.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0808.jpg
    IMAG0808.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1
My aunts Boxer - Lennox :D

Attachments

• GetAttachmentkk.jpg
    GetAttachmentkk.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
IMG_0128.jpg

My 14 year old beauty Roxyy :kiss:

She has been the best dog ever!

We rescued her when she was one and when we collected her she was a bag of bones and very very scared.

13 years on and she is still going.
However now she has epilepsy, arthiritis, hip dysplasia and she has started losing control of her bowel and bladder. And is covered in lumps and bumps :nope:

It breaks my heart but the vet has advised us the kindest thing to do is let her go :nope::cry: I know it's best for Roxy but it's killing me !

You ladies have some gorgeous boys and girls!

xx

So sad :cry::cry::cry:

roxy looks fantastic for her age!

It's a horrible decision but obviously the right one for Roxy :hugs::hugs:

Yup very common. Parents should've been hip checked.

x

We only have a boxer cross rescue at the moment. Love her to bits and FIL is looking to get a pure breed boxer and will def come from registered breeders like all of the pure breeds in the family. I cant wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->