Got Dec a little Christmas treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Dec is going to write his letter to Santa tonight, plus he is going to help me dress the Christmas tree, so I got him a little treat for wanting to help me with the tree :cloud9:

A glass to put his cool drink in (dressing a tree is hard work) one of the glasses is for Dan, even though he isnt interested we cant leave him out :)
Some Cars2 Christmas tree Baubles
A little pack for writing his letter to Santa
and a dvd to watch after he has worked so hard with the tree and writing his letter :thumbup:

I hope he loves it :)

https://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/Beanbo_2009/314407_10150352261057703_732942702_8533621_232601559_n.jpg

awww im sure he will love that.. id even love that :lol: im a big kid really

I cant wait to watch the dvd, I have never seen that one !!! lol

I am honestly surprised you found an xmas dvd you haven't seen yet! Glad you got the baubles ok :)

Well they were on the table when he got in from school, he had a look at them, then came to me gave me a big hug and said

"you are the best mother in the whole world":cloud9: :cry:

Love my little man so much :cloud9:

awww bless him!!
you really are lol

i love those cups! where did you get them from?

Awww that's so nice, I'm starting to feel I was robbed as a child after seeing this :haha: Glad he loves it :)

Awww i want a pile like that to come home to haha!! Are those beakers from morrisons?? If not vix u can get very similar ones in morrisons for 75 p, i bought some the other day xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back