Got locked out!

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Yesterday I walked out my house and forgot my key!! The door shuts behind me! Agh, I rang housing assc and the lady was a right bitch telling me they cant do anything and I should be more careful blah blah blah (it was pissing it down yesterday and windy!) I was almost in tears as in the end she said they can get someone out but I would have to wait till 7pm (it was 2pm) and would have to pay £90....Grrrrr

After 5mins she rang me back and then had some sort of personality transplant and said " Oh I have just noticed you have a registered disabled at the property, someone will come in 5mins free of charge" omg I cant believe the change in personality! grrr I mean I am grateful but seriously! I was soooo glad to get in, DS would have flipped if he had to wait till 7pm!!

So, remember to let landlord or housing assc know if you do have a disibilty or disabled child. I didnt think it would make a difference, but it does!

Oh no! Glad you got to go back in quickly. I have noticed people in general treat us with more respect when they know we are parents to kids with disability. xxx

I didnt even know that it was relevant but I updated the info when he was diagnosed. Suppose it got me out of a sticky situation, just cant believe her personality change! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->