Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

Same here, I'm not wearing a bra and it hurts worse than ever before :( at least ur getting something in ur stomach tho! That's always good :)

oh my gosh, the boobs!! seriously they don't fit in my bras any more and are so sore..
I have also been past the point of tired all day... i wake up and literally 5 minutes later i am exhausted..
really looking forward to my first scan next week!! :D

This is actually a new thing for me- boobs!! They've been hurting slightly, kinda like pre-AF pain and sometimes it disappears completely, and sometimes it's a bit worse....but I got up in the middle of the night to pee and OMG. They were hurting SOOOO bad!! I was carrying them to the bathroom wanting to cry! lol. I also didn't get out of bed til 1 PM today....:blush: and I'm seriously contemplating a nap.....dear lord!!

Ughhh I sooo can't wait for tomorrow! I'm definitely sleeping in as late as POSSIBLE!!!! & I've been told to take naps whenever possible, & you're growing a baby so you deserve it!! :D

i bet this week is going to go soo slow! only because i wish it would hurry up of course!
i havent had to get up int the middle of the night to pee yet but during the day i have been going nearly every half hour! haha i do drink ALOT of water tho...

Ladies hopefully your weekend is going good, I have been so tired and boobs are still killing me nothing going on really, but the cramps I was getting have almost gone away.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey everyone! My cramps have pretty much gone too, they aren't as frequent. Is everyone in the same boat as me? Freaking out! So last night I had a tiny spot of pink on the TP. I was actually not too worried cause the bleeding I had a few weeks ago was red. I wouldn't even have noticed it if I didn't look at the tissue lol. Well, I started getting worried cause my boobs weren't as sore last night as they have been every night. I'm feeling better about everything today....I need to get to 2nd tri, quick. Lol

Hey everyone! My cramps have pretty much gone too, they aren't as frequent. Is everyone in the same boat as me? Freaking out! So last night I had a tiny spot of pink on the TP. I was actually not too worried cause the bleeding I had a few weeks ago was red. I wouldn't even have noticed it if I didn't look at the tissue lol. Well, I started getting worried cause my boobs weren't as sore last night as they have been every night. I'm feeling better about everything today....I need to get to 2nd tri, quick. Lol

Ash I understand what you mean about getting to the second tri quick I can't wait to get past the 13 week mark, I am worried but I feel different this time then last time so hoping that's a good thing

Hi ladies sorry I haven't updated but things aren't looking good. I started bleeding red yesterday and lots of it. With some pretty intense cramps. I also passed one large clot :cry: but ultrasound showed a yolk sac which wasn't there on Wednesday when I started spotting brown. I go to the drs at 220

I'm sorry kisses, praying for you and bean! I hope your appt went well if u already had it. Not sure what time zone you're in. I really hope things are okay!

thanks hun. I just got back. Cervix is still closed and I'm not actively bleeding anymore so that's all good news. Gotta wait a whole week now for an ultrasound. My boobs stopped hurting but they started again this morning and I've been very nauseous alllll day.. Hope it's all good news.

My boob pain varies sooo much from day to day! Its really bad when I first wake up from a nap. I'm actually getting broken blood vessels on them! :dohh: I'm thinking about starting now with stretch mark cream all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->