Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

Bennett is cute! Oh nephews name is Bentley and I just loooove it but obviously wont take it lol. : haha: @ the Smith thing. Kim love the names! OH wanted Gabriel for a boy too but we can't agree on anything :dohh: lol

I wanted gabriel but oh wouldnt agree! Lol. One of his stipulations was it couldn't be on the top #100 list of baby names...and Bennett meets that requirement! It also means 'blessed' which I like. For girls, all the names I like are popular :/

since getting that bfp i havent had any ms but i have been so scared of what im eating.. i used to eat everything and anything but now i just keep thinking 'how long has it been there' or 'is it going to make me sick' so i just dont eat it!
its frustrating but id rather be safe for now i guess :)

So, I was thinking we should get a big list of every lady that posts on this thread with their due dates next to their names so we can see how many ladies/babies we have coming up! We should post it on the first page!! What do you ladies think?

My new thing (will I have a new thing everyday?!) lol: So, I'm still feeling fat like I mentioned earlier, uncomfortable in my pants. I was on the computer last night with my pant unbuttoned. :blush:. Well, the new thing is that I feel pressure in my uterus. I've been trying to be careful since finding out about laying on my stomach, not because it hurts or anything but just because it can't be great for baby. Well, as of last night, whenever I would even come close to lying on my stomach it would be uncomfortable and awkward. Anyone else?

Ash that's a really good idea!! I'll do it today when I get home from work. trying my hardest to get some work done here, can't you tell I'm doing great?! :haha: as far as the uterus pressure I haven't had that! Hmm weird!! This is kinda relevant lol but I had a dream I could feel the baby's foot pressing down by my bladder, felt like a hard rock but I could move it LOL it was sooo creepy kinda & felt real!!

Ash i have had the same pressure for a little while, and it sometimes hurts when i sneeze! lol
and, i have already moved out a button hole on my belt that used to be to big for me! its obviously all bloat but oh my god i feel huge already! hahaha

Ash i have had the same pressure for a little while, and it sometimes hurts when i sneeze! lol
and, i have already moved out a button hole on my belt that used to be to big for me! its obviously all bloat but oh my god i feel huge already! hahaha

I have been realllly bloat-y as well :wacko: & does the pain when you sneeze kinda feel like in your ovaries?! lol bc that's the pain I get too!

Yup, so much bloat, which is strange so early on. I didn't expect it, anyway.

Kisses that dream is so funny!! I didn't mean you should have to do it!! It was my idea so I don't mind making up the list lol. I can't right now cause I'm at school, but I should be able to help you with it tonight! :)

Rosabelle, I'm glad I'm not the only one with weird pressure! I actually can't recall the last time I sneezed and what it felt like lol, but I'm on the look-out now. Sometimes when I do something sudden, I worry that I'm going to unlatch the baby from my uterus....is that weird? lol. Like sneezing would freak me out, or coughing....or throwing up!!!

I freaked out when I was throwing up the other night, I was soo nauseous it was terrible! I ended up throwing up my dinner and I was scared lol, I know it's all totally normal but I started thinking what if somethings wrong?!?!?!

I had the pains from the very begining even before I got the BFP it was when I laid on my side I would get a cramp and pulling pain and that was one of the things I keyed in on saying this is weird and not normal. I still get cramps here and there which is normal and when I sneeze it does hurt in the ovary, I do still get O types pains here and there but I have read it's just from the corpus lutem that is supporting the baby.

I had the pains from the very begining even before I got the BFP it was when I laid on my side I would get a cramp and pulling pain and that was one of the things I keyed in on saying this is weird and not normal. I still get cramps here and there which is normal and when I sneeze it does hurt in the ovary, I do still get O types pains here and there but I have read it's just from the corpus lutem that is supporting the baby.

Interesting info! I cramp on and off, usually nothing major but sometimes I'll have a short, kind of intense one. When it starts, I treat it like I would imagine treating a contraction! :haha: I'm like, okay this isn't too bad....well, it's getting a little worse but should be gone any minute....hmmm, it's lasting longer than i thought it would....OH THANK GOD IT'S GONE!

haha i think the same thing and kinda freak out when i sneeze now...
Im lucky i havent had any morning sickness yet... but i guess it is still very early hey! knowing my luck it will start up today now! lol

Hey Kim & Rosabelle! Your guy's little beans are the size of a sweet pea today :) Ash and I have little appleseeds!

Okay what's everyones symptoms today? I've had a migraine all day and just threw up dinner again :( I don't think little bean likes hamburger meat BC that's the second time!! Oo and new front page Thanks to Ms ash : D

Well today I have been soooo tired like I could take a nap any minute also still :holly:like they hurt if bumped, when I undress it's bad. OH early was playing around and grazed one and I was in tears they hurt so bad. Also been very thirsty today and was starving all day, lately I haven't been hungry but today I ate everything in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->