Got my BFP today! Any other march babies?

MsLaura

First trimester!
Reaction score
I'm so excited. I'm 2 weeks late and didn't think anything of it because my cycles are so irregular. After crying over "criminal minds" (law and order-like tv show) last night I figured it's time to test. I've had several symptoms but just thought they were because of AF was coming
I was horribly wrong and oh so darn happy right now!
Just don't have the food aversions or MS yet when I got it at 4 weeks preggo last time with my daughter.
Any one else due in mid march and wanna be bump buddies?

Whats ur due date? Im march 14th have a scan in 2 weeks excited and scared

I'm due on the 25th! When's your first appointment? I go on the 2nd. :)

Congrats Laura! I'm due on March 24th, got my 8 week scan in two weeks.

According to the Internet I'm due march 18th. I just found out tonight so I'm making an appointment with obgyn in the morning! I'm so excited. And congrats to you all as well. May we all have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats Laura - Im due in March too - online stuff says 23rd March but im sure that will all change! nearly 6 weeks - forgotten how long each week becomes when your pregnant!!!

I'm also due on March 21, approximately. Of course, will have my dating scan at some point so that they can narrow that down a little closer. I'm definately looking forward to that!

I'm so excited. I'm 2 weeks late and didn't think anything of it because my cycles are so irregular. After crying over "criminal minds" (law and order-like tv show) last night I figured it's time to test. I've had several symptoms but just thought they were because of AF was coming
I was horribly wrong and oh so darn happy right now!
Just don't have the food aversions or MS yet when I got it at 4 weeks preggo last time with my daughter.
Any one else due in mid march and wanna be bump buddies?

Congratulations Laura!! I got my BFP on 7/6 with an estimated due date of 3/15. I have my first doc's appointment this coming Saturday. I am so excited and so nervous!! I really don't know what to expect as this is my first. I am just hoping that everything goes very well!

Ky midwive appt is on thurs ( they wont see anyone till 8 weeks) i have a u/s on wed

Congratulations to all!

I'm due 3/24/2012. Got my + on 7/23/2011 ... totally unexpected as we had given up back in November. I'm excited and terrified all at once. First scan on 8/12.

Congratulations!

I'm due March 20th. I have a doctor's appointment on August 9th so hopefully they'll do an ultrascan for me. I'm so anxious to see what's brewing in my belly :)

Congrats!! :hugs:

I am due March 30th. :happydance:

Hope we all have sticky beans!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back