Got my bfp today...I think!

Flip flop

Reaction score
I did 3 tests, the first was negative so I did another brand one which as positive, so I did a third one and it also looked positive (although very faint).

I'm pleased but also very nervous. I still don't believe it.

actually...I think I as mistaken I realised one of the tests was actually an ovulation test..silly me.

On the clear blue plus test both me and my partner thought we could see a very faint line. I took one of those tests again today and Im sure I saw one again. It appeared within the time frame. I ripped the test apart and could defo see a very very think blue line, but could it be an evap? Ive tried other makes and they are all negative.

Try a digital tomorrow, and a very positive ov test can be used to confirm pregnancy as well!

xx

Ive done another Clear Blue one and got the line again...its so thin though! Are Clear Blue notorious for false positives?

No they have a great record, and i doubt your getting all those false positives!!! Are you going to visit the docs xx

When I do them first thing in the morning they are negative, but when I do again mid morning I get a very thin faint line. I have goodled it and I think it is an evap line. Aparently they are notorious for that. Also I thought first thing in the morning was meant to be when you are most liklet to get a positive so it makes no sense?

Do a Clearblue digi first thing in the morning..... they pick up very early and are very good! Good luck hun, hope it is that BFP you are wanting...... baby dust your way xx

Im sure it was a false alarm now :( Im going to complain to Clear Blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"