Got my date to be induced............

good luck hun, wobnt be too long now :happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin:

enjoy the last day you have with your bump, i miss mine so much now but im glad im back into my jeans :rofl:

take it easy hun and cvant wait for the big news
xxxxxx

oooh yes its tomorrow!!

your pregnancy seems to have flown by! wow your going to have a baby tomorrow! :D

Good Luck, hope it all goes well for you

xx

Wobb she will be a week over tomorrow but if you see my post back in July (on another forum,ahem!) you will see I estimated myself it being the 3rd of April so going on mine I think she will be just cooked. BUt according to them it is a week

I am shitting it now am literally so so scared,it took me all this time to get over Chloe's birth and now OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Will be quick I pray

it will be hun, cant believe how fast i was with colby compared to an ickle 2lb 10oz Adele :rofl: just remeber to breath and take a black bad for dirty clothes hun, (its my advice to everyone cos i didnt take one and hospital only had clear ones so i went home with shitty baby grows cos colby shit through every nappy the forst night bless her :rofl::rofl:)

cant wait sooooooooo excited for you hun
xxxxxx

Oh good luck hunny
I was loads quicker with Jack(induced) then Emily

xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck tomorrow Bex! I bet she'll look so gorg in her going home outfit. Hope it's a speedy delivery for you and you'll be home soon with pics and all the details!

Where's the time gone????

Good luck hunnie - you'll be fine. :hugs: I'm looking forward to reading the birth story and seeing the pics!!:hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow Bex .. hope everything goes well.

Cant wait to see the pics :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow Bex. We'll be thinking about you. :hugs:

Good Luck for tomorrow bex. Thinking of you.:hugs:

Hey Bex, just wanted to log on quickly to wish you luck for tomorrow, just thing positivly, soon all the SPD and aches and pains and constant weeing will be over and you will have your daughter in your arms.

All the best!!

Just wanted to say all the best for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and baby :)

Good luck for tomorrow hope everything goes ok cant wait to see pics of ur LO:hugs:

Good Luck today Bexxie.

Hope it all goes smoothly and your holding bubs really soon :hugs:

Charm X

Hope she feel a lot better when this is all over & LO is here poor woman sounds fedup :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->