Got my pram :)

GemmaG

Reaction score
So in love with my bugaboo :) got it as a gift from my mother in law and I have been walking around with it all morning lol

This is it in twin mode

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 54
And then in single mode :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 28
I have a donkey too, I've got the duo though, as I have a toddler already, loving the Warhol hoods too, xx

Thank you all so much :) I never thought I would get it as there is no way I could have afforded it and I had mentioned if I had the money I would get it but my MIL was so kind and went and got it for me! I had planned to go with her to look at another pram yesterday and when I arrived she had it waiting in her hallway! :happydance: was overwhelmed by such a generous gift x

Most definitely! They are a small fortune! What a great mother in law..

Wowwww that's some gift!! My mum and mil are going halfs but not to bugaboo prices, getting a mountain buggy duet instead for how slim it is and it can convert to one

So in love with my bugaboo :) got it as a gift from my mother in law and I have been walking around with it all morning lol

This is it in twin mode

Nice! I got the Joolz pram and always have a little play with it whenever I'm in the nursery. It's great having these new toys :winkwink:

Beautiful :) I'm hoping to get a double BOB hear very soon. I'll use the infant adapter for the first little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->