Got my smiley Face this MORN!!!on cd10

Wackylove

Reaction score
This Morning at 8am got my smiley face So here we go Again . Hoping this is my month I'm feeling Stress free right now But been working late so very sleepy.The hubby has been really excited saying this is it it's his Birthday Month and he thinks we will get that BFP!!!

Ah thank you,need all the baby dust i can get lol,been a long hard road hopefully things will get better,lots and lots of baby dust to you too

Good luck there WackyLove!! Hey - are we cycle buddies?? I thought maybe we were but I've lost track of all our threads. Anyway - if we are then let's keep in touch girl. If not then we should be! I think I'm CD 9. My OPKs are darkening but not there yet!

Keep us posted and baby dust to you!!!

Good luck there WackyLove!! Hey - are we cycle buddies?? I thought maybe we were but I've lost track of all our threads. Anyway - if we are then let's keep in touch girl. If not then we should be! I think I'm CD 9. My OPKs are darkening but not there yet!

Yes we are cycle Buddies!!!!I'm on cd12.... And I joined the march testing thread you told me about. Did you get your happy face Yet? I had a happy face for two days now it's gone does that mean I ovulated already? My hubby has been really exited about ttc this month other months he was kinda like I'm doing opks and preseed For what. Lol now I think he get the Big picture about time . Hubby and I are going to Florida next week so that will break up that awful 2ww that drives me insane lol lots of baby dust to us This could be our MONTH!!!!!

Good Luck!!! I'm expecting my smiley in the next few days...

Yes we are cycle Buddies!!!!I'm on cd12.... And I joined the march testing thread you told me about. Did you get your happy face Yet? I had a happy face for two days now it's gone does that mean I ovulated already? My hubby has been really exited about ttc this month other months he was kinda like I'm doing opks and preseed For what. Lol now I think he get the Big picture about time . Hubby and I are going to Florida next week so that will break up that awful 2ww that drives me insane lol lots of baby dust to us This could be our MONTH!!!!!

Sounds like you O'd alright. Do you temp to? I've had an unusual month in that I was doing the OPKs and they were getting darker but not as dark as the control line. Then I didn't test for another day and they started getting lighter. I've not had much CM and I don't know what's happening with my temps so we'll see this month. Lucky girl heading to Florida for a break - and you're right, that's great timing so you have something to break up your 2ww! Send us your good energy while you're there! Baby dust to you!

Mom to 2: Wishing you great timing this month to catch the eggie!!

Fx'd we all get our BFPs this month!

Thanks!!!! And Wishing you good LUCK let's Go Ladies this may very well be our month Baby Dust Baby Dust!!!!!!!! Oh did u get smiley face yet ?

@ faithmum I can't get the Temp thing together I always jump out of bed and forget. Do I have to wait to temp next cycle now Hope it's not one Lol?? And I will send you baby dust from fl to break your 2ww up .Its our month!!!!!!!!

@ faithmum I can't get the Temp thing together I always jump out of bed and forget. Do I have to wait to temp next cycle now Hope it's not one Lol?? And I will send you baby dust from fl to break your 2ww up .Its our month!!!!!!!!

You know I wouldn't bother this month. I did that too (get out of bed and forget) for a few months when I was contemplating whether I should do it or not. I seriously didn't think I could get into the habit.

Besides - next month you'll be preggers and won't need to keep track of your bbt!!

You know I wouldn't bother this month. I did that too (get out of bed and forget) for a few months when I was contemplating whether I should do it or not. I seriously didn't think I could get into the habit.

Besides - next month you'll be preggers and won't need to keep track of your bbt!!

Hey Buddie how's it going ??? Happy face yet????

Hi there! How are you doing? I missed the whole absolute + on the OPK somehow and didn't have much CM so I'm wondering if I O'd?? My temp did go up though so I'm hoping that means I did. We Bd'd on the right day but I'm not holding out a ton of hope because of my lack of CM. We did use pre-seed though :)

Hi there! How are you doing? I missed the whole absolute + on the OPK somehow and didn't have much CM so I'm wondering if I O'd?? My temp did go up though so I'm hoping that means I did. We Bd'd on the right day but I'm not holding out a ton of hope because of my lack of CM. We did use pre-seed though :)

Everything is Good ...I'm confused about when I O'd but u said It sounded like it happened after the two days of positive opks Right???? Lmbo!!so that would mean I'm 4dpo And I don't know if I had much Cm cause I Overdoes on preeseed all my fertile days hahaha!!! Hope it works for me and you!!!!

Everything is Good ...I'm confused about when I O'd but u said It sounded like it happened after the two days of positive opks Right???? Lmbo!!so that would mean I'm 4dpo And I don't know if I had much Cm cause I Overdoes on preeseed all my fertile days hahaha!!! Hope it works for me and you!!!!

That's funny - the one day I thought I had a little CM I used pre-seed and the soft cup the night before so when I took out the cup it was uh - gross. I couldn't tell what was what. It sounds right that you would have O'd after the 2 days of +OPKs or at least later that after the 2nd + OPK.

I'm off to bed....baby dust to you!!

Thanks!!!! And Wishing you good LUCK let's Go Ladies this may very well be our month Baby Dust Baby Dust!!!!!!!! Oh did u get smiley face yet ?

I got my smiley on the 8th. My hopes are low though, I have had zero cervical mucus. I used pre-seed so hopefully it helped, along with constant prayer.

Hi MomTo2 -

I'm in the same boat as you this month. For some reason I had almost no CM. I counted one day as having ewcm but really it was the smallest amount and only one time that I noticed during the day. I used pre-seed too. I have read that the preseed facilitates conception and isn't just the one lubricant that is sperm friendly. I hope for us that the facilitation factor really worked because Lord knows I needed that. I'm all about lots of prayer too! [-o<

Wackylove - what's up cycle buddy?

Fx'd for our BFPs this month girls~ :happydance::dust::dust:

I got my smiley on the 8th. My hopes are low though, I have had zero cervical mucus. I used pre-seed so hopefully it helped, along with constant prayer.

Hey there momto2 I'm sending you Lots of Baby dust!!!!! And praying for you as well . I don't even know if I had much cm cause I used so much preeseed lol but I'm hoping for all of us this Month!!!!! Baby dust !!!!!! Baby Dust to you!!!!!

Hi MomTo2 -

I'm in the same boat as you this month. For some reason I had almost no CM. I counted one day as having ewcm but really it was the smallest amount and only one time that I noticed during the day. I used pre-seed too. I have read that the preseed facilitates conception and isn't just the one lubricant that is sperm friendly. I hope for us that the facilitation factor really worked because Lord knows I needed that. I'm all about lots of prayer too! [-o<

Wackylove - what's up cycle buddy?

Fx'd for our BFPs this month girls~ :happydance::dust::dust:
Hey there!!! Omg Af is due on Monday and I have been really thinking this is my month But I have been ...I think ..having Pms since Monday cd20 this happens sometimes ,But one night my cramps woke me up out my sleep but for some reason I don't feel like I'm preggos I have a Sad feeling Af will show . I could not resist taking a preganacy test WAY TO EARLY I Hate when I do that it was Of coarse a Bfn I just really Hope on Monday the 19 I'm WRONG!!!! Baby dust!!!! To you and me
How are you Feeling?

AF is due Tues for me, so we are a day apart! I have already decided I am testing Sunday morning. Good Luck, baby dust and prayers for you also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->