Got my smiley Face this MORN!!!on cd10

Don't get down Wackylove!! Stay positive - you know PMS and pregnancy signs are often the same. Give your tests to somebody so you don't test early again!! I have a pac with another member that we won't test until 12DPO to spare the negative sad feelings that some with BNSs...wanna join?

Mom to 2 - Glad to hear you are waiting to test. I'm with you in that I had zero CM as well. I marked on FF that I had one day of EWCM but I wasn't even sure about that because I used those soft cups and preseed. I don't know if the soft cups helped or hurt my odds but all I know is those things are HUGE! Last month I tried the Evening Primrose and drank a ton of water with lemons (I heard this helped) and I have to say I had really nice CM. I don't know why I messed with things. This month I took fertile CM and a think it made things way worse.

Praying for our BFPs girls!

xoxoxo

Hey ladies what's going on with you? I'm just leaving the sunshine state FL!!!and that Damn AF came a Day Sooner Tears!!!!!! Back to TTC baby Dust you Guys!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh - Wacky Love. So sorry AF arrived. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing. How was Florida?

AFM - no luck this month. 13 dpo and with FMU I got a BFN so I've put my name in for April testers. Let's keep in touch.

ohhhh - Wacky Love. So sorry AF arrived. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing. How was Florida?

AFM - no luck this month. 13 dpo and with FMU I got a BFN so I've put my name in for April testers. Let's keep in touch.

I know Here we go again ... We will get our Bfp soon I'm sure .... I had a great time in Florida until the Wicked Witch Showed lol it's like I feel I'm doing everything to get pregos and it's not happening (yet) I'm going to start doing my temp this cycle along with the opk and pressed and Most of All prayer and one Cycle Soon get my BFP!!! I never Thought Ttc would get so challenging Seesh!!! But I told my hubby I love the support from you guys All Smiles!!!

I know Here we go again ... We will get our Bfp soon I'm sure .... I had a great time in Florida until the Wicked Witch Showed lol it's like I feel I'm doing everything to get pregos and it's not happening (yet) I'm going to start doing my temp this cycle along with the opk and pressed and Most of All prayer and one Cycle Soon get my BFP!!! I never Thought Ttc would get so challenging Seesh!!! But I told my hubby I love the support from you guys All Smiles!!!

That :witch: ruins everytihing! Prayer and positive outlook is what I'm going with too...let's have April BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->