Got my smiley!

sunshine523

Reaction score
I got my smiley this morning at 11 am. Hubby and I have :sex: on April 23, 24,26, and 28th so far. And plan on tonight so HOPING this is the month!!!:happydance:

Does anyone know how many hours maximum you ovulate after the positive OPK?

Usually the directions will say within 12-24 hours...or is it 24-36 hours? But either way, I'd cover the next 36 hours with :sex: =) Good luck...got my fingers crossed for ya!

This is my 1st month using OPK's. Yesterday morning I got a faint line (after days of nothing), then early this afternoon I got another faint, but very visable line, so I will test again tonight and tomorrow and see if I get what I am hoping for... dark dark line. O:) I'm so excited!

Hey hun, i got my smiley on monday around 9am, did another tuesday at lunchtime as i was having ov cramps and it was still smiling at me, i then did another wed morning and no smiley.....so i think i o'd late tues night early wed.....so it can take a day or two before you o after you get smiley....i would still test until you get a negative so you know for sure.....good luck xxxx we only bd'd monday and wednesday so i hope im still in with a chance xxx

Well, interestingly enough, I took one this morning with first morning urine and it was negative. I got a positive yesterday at 11 am and then I took another last night around 8 pm and it was a smiley.

Does it go away that fast??? I remember last month I used the First Response and I had like 3 days of surges. I'm confused but hoping today I'm O'ing!!
We did it last night so I hope I covered my bases this month. We only missed Monday and Wednesday this week but it's still every other day and we did it the day before I got my positive.

LOTS of luck to you!!!! How long have you been trying.
I really just got into the calculating and tracking CM and using OPK's last month, but we started trying in Dec.
:dust:

:dust:
Usually the directions will say within 12-24 hours...or is it 24-36 hours? But either way, I'd cover the next 36 hours with :sex: =) Good luck...got my fingers crossed for ya!

This is my 1st month using OPK's. Yesterday morning I got a faint line (after days of nothing), then early this afternoon I got another faint, but very visable line, so I will test again tonight and tomorrow and see if I get what I am hoping for... dark dark line. O:) I'm so excited!

I wish you luck!! Let me know your progress!!!!
Last month I used the first response tests and I found that they were confusing and stressed me out. This this month doesn't work, I would highly recommend the digital tests - they are so easy and take the guess work out of comparing the lines.

Started trying last august but had 2 early m/c's so since nov not really been trying.....this our first proper month that i know we have bd'd at o time, am not getting my hopes up though, just trying to go with flow....xx yes you can have a short surge some ppl get a positive on morning n by afternoon negative! Im sure i had a short surge last month but this month i had a longer one......and i had the worst ov cramps ever!!!! Oooouchhhh!!:growlmad: i had ewcm mon n tues then dried up by wed pm so think i o'd wed. Good luck hun xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Oh and i completely agree that the digi's are much much better than the sticks!!! They fab!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->