Got my Test Results back

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
I ended up going to the doctors on Tuesday as I thought my kidney stones were back due to a really bad stabbing pain in my left hand side, the dr sent a sample off to the the lab as he was a bit worried as I can't take any of the normal meds but the results have come back that i'm fine. I'm in to see the midwife on Wednesday as my protein level was high as well but has anybody else every had a stabbing pain in their left hand side as i'm worried as to what it can be.

Thax Em

Have they done a scan to make sure the baby (at least that the sac since you are just over 5wks) is in the right place? It could just be early stretching pains which are totally normal too. Many people (first timers especially) have a hard time with the early pain. I have been PG so many times, that I don't start feeling that pulling stabbing pain until 12-14wks.

I had a really bad stabbing pain in my left side. Turns out, I pulled a muscle. :]
Hope all goes well with you dear. XXXXXXX

I was referred for an early scan last week at 6 weeks and 2 days preg due to stabbing pain down lower left side. Turns out I have a cyst on my left ovary, nothing to worry about. Hope you get sorted soon hun. Cramps are normal during early pregnancy so it could just be that too. Take care xx

Are you constipated?? I've had some pains low down on my left side, and they're definitely worse when I'm constipated. TMI I know!! If you're full of poo, it can collect at the lower end of your colon, which is in your left side. My doc isn't worried about my pain at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->