got our bfp...5 months of trying

bambino4

mother of 3 girls
Reaction score
hi all...i know i havn,t posted 4 a while,but i hav bn lingering about!! :coffee:
we got our bfp after 5 months of trying :happydance:
i had the mirena coil removed in march....and was about 2 giv in :shrug:

Hi and congratulations! I notice that you had the mirena coil removed in March. Did your periods/ovulation go back to normal pretty quickly? I had my mirena removed beginning of June and have basically been trying to conceive almost immediately. Had a small bleed in June, horrendously big period end of July, and just finishing a normal period now.

Just wondering if i'm going to be facing any difficulties due to the Mirena etc - will ask on the TTC pages aswell

Thanks, Jo x

hi jo,i had the coil removed on march 10th and had a small bleed...then april was a normal period. i then started temping in may and found that my temp took a rise on cd9,which means i must hav ovulated on cd8...so for june,july and august i used opks...i hav short cycles which were may-24,june-25,july-20,august-25....so i was ovulating early than i was 10 yrs ago when i never had the coil,saying that i am now 35 not getting any younger :wacko:
i found that in may,june and july we were bd-ing loads but this month we only bd the day b4 and the day after ovulation :shrug: and it worked :happydance: i really hope u get ur BFP soon..along with all you other ttc ers.....if theres anything else u want 2 know plz get in touch :hugs:
cath x

Thanks Bambino, your reply really helped (btw I'm 35 aswell). Congratulations again xx

Hi.. Congratulations on your great news :)

A real inspiration for me as I had the Mirena Coil removed only 2 months ago ( but 1 cycle!) and I am at a loss already.

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->