• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got the right hump

emilybee

Reaction score
where o where is thw stoooopid witch!?!?

Come on im bored of waiting now!

Last af 11 jan

first pos opk 23 jan

ewcm 24 jan

Have i messed my dates up??

Have you tested??

I'm waiting for witch too - only mine is the first after ERPC so heaven only knows when the bitch will rear her head! dreading it xxx

I've not tested yet! I'm worried that subconciously I've got my hopes up and that they'll come crashing down! I've so far had no AF symptoms but also had no pg symptoms!

I bought two tests at lunch time! Lets see how long they last! lol!

The plan is to wait until Sat am (CD37) anf if Neg and no AF i'll wait til the following Sat! (who am I trying to kid!)

where o where is thw stoooopid witch!?!?

Come on im bored of waiting now!

Last af 11 jan

first pos opk 23 jan

ewcm 24 jan

Have i messed my dates up??

hey there huns no u haven't messed up ur dates ur right af should be here by now, now....
u say u tested and its :bfn:, can i ask u do u temp aswell as opk? the reason i ask is this, i used charting and opks at same time and a few cycle this weird "fake pos" would come up..ok explained below lol
well i usually ov around cd16 now one month i got my pos as normal cd14 and 15 then neg again cd16 i got my usual fertile cm at this point to BUT my temps never went up ov did NOT happen i though WAT how is this possible...anyways i was very confused at this point as to why my temps had not gone up to show ov especially as i had the cm and the pos OPK....well i carried on testing i mean what else could i do then on cd21 i got yet another pos opk but this time the test line was even darker than my usual pos the cm started coming and i even had side pains i was now even more confused but then it hit me OMG im oving now!!!!!!!
i did go onto ov and cd23 i oved and temps rose accordingly.
my point to this story is that opks are reliable and i do recommend them BUT i strongly advise temping to use with it due to fact that ur body can gear for ov at normal time and u get a pos opk fertile cm the lot but then u dnt ov, but s far as ur concerned u did as u have no temps showing u didnt so this could be whats happened huns does it sound possible??did u carry on opking till now?
iv had this happen now bout 4 cycles out of 14 so it doesnt happen very often but it can :)
i do hope ur :bfp: round corner huns xxx

I've not tested yet! I'm worried that subconciously I've got my hopes up and that they'll come crashing down! I've so far had no AF symptoms but also had no pg symptoms!

I bought two tests at lunch time! Lets see how long they last! lol!

The plan is to wait until Sat am (CD37) anf if Neg and no AF i'll wait til the following Sat! (who am I trying to kid!)

hey beadette huns just a little reassurance for u here chicken.....
after my erpc i was quite lucky i had a 24 day cycle ov day being cd10 (very early my cycles were 31 b4 ERPC and are bk around that roughly now) anyways i was told by my gyne that i could wait upto 8 weeks b4 af came and many women do wait the full 8 weeks its just our body get thrown right out of wack after the op, keep bedding huns as u will ov and u will get af just try cath eggy so af dnt show :winkwink: but please dnt be alarmed huns if af does take a while longer to show id say test every week until she shows or a :bfp: does :thumbup: xxxxxxx

hiya charlie,

No i dont chart my temp i got the proper thermometer but im usless at remebering to do it lol

I have been on clomid this cycle and on cd 12 neg opk cd13 an extremly strong opk like really much darker than the control line, associated with pains cm the next day i have just "assumed" i ovd. Its driving me mad one way or other id dont care either witch or bfp!! ;p; :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->