Government Trying Leave

Steph

Reaction score
I would like to start a petition for the Government to instate "Trying Leave" whereby you are entitled to take a certain number of fertile days off :)

The idea came into my head as i sit here in work almost in tears because i am ovulating today and I am working until 6pm and my partner is working until 11pm...

Feel free to add your name lol

xXx

Bloody marvellous idea!! Add me too please :rofl:

Like it we work different hours, never got energy when we are together.... could do with a few days a month together!

How about a mandatory 7 week holiday for starting with a job like the get in Europe. It's rediculous that holiday pay starts at two weeks (I'm in Canada) the second year you're working. I've now got 4 weeks/year and 4 weeks banked after 11 years at the same company. How often does that happen? And they ask why I didn't try getting preggers earlier than at age 37? If you could do a little holiday time here and there the employer wouldn't bat an eyelash. The other way I feel might incur too much widespread abuse and be rendered officially dead before it hit the negotiating table.

Mandatory topped up maternity leave is the next thing. We live in a world where still too many men are at the upper echelons of companies and along with the government, families aren't valued and they don't make it easy for a lady to have a maternity leave. While you push that watermelon out of your gut you will take a 45% paycut topping out at $1900/month now that you've got a dependent to pay for too (and daycare bills as soon as you get back on your feet). Really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->