Grave found...could it be Madeleines?

This is awful, and yes that photo does look like a grave. I wish we could go and dig it up because, sod everyone else, it is the least Maddie deserves.

There is a very long thread on here girls if you wonder why some of us think the Mccanns are in some way implicated. Will find the link, one sec x

Is it the ripply graph photo? Couldn't that just be ground that had been dug up, or am I missing something????

Yes it could be ground that had been dug up ... not that that would be particularly surprising seeing as the Portuguese Police dug Murat's entire garden up back when he was an Arguido :shrug:

There is no grave there - this man is just yet another crackpot looking for some notoriety :nope:

Why on earth did they not use a baby sitting service that hotels have!! Instead they went out to dinner leaving then all alone. Guess this question has been asked a million times before.

To me it looks like possibly a shallow grave in the left of the picture, just under the straight lines which would be the base and top parts of the driveway there's a little half oval shaped crevice dug out with something lying in the bottom of it. Should definitely be investigated anyway.

The McCanns don't want this investigated because there might still be proof that they did it and also once she's found it all gets laid to rest so to speak and their cash mountain stops.

You have to ask yourself why they weren't charged with neglect when they returned to the UK...friends in high places *cough* Rupert Murdoch *cough*

I agree that i think the mccanns had something to do with it. but the chance of finding her either alive or dead are so remote unless who ever took part comes clean.

Just look at the brady cases...they only managed to bring home that last little boy when he told them where he was..and that was in this country. (fair enough it was 20yrs ago).

You have to ask yourself why they weren't charged with neglect when they returned to the UK...friends in high places *cough* Rupert Murdoch *cough*

Totaly..i think it was reported that they gave them some sort of sleeping aide cause the night before they were crying when one of them checked on them. Disgusting if its true.

There are plenty of interviews with them on youtube...you can tell when someone is lying...also didnt they ask for questions to be changed?and offered to take a lie detector test,then backed out.xx

Because the incident didny happen in the uk? I dont think it is against the law to leave a child alone in portugal.

Because the incident didny happen in the uk? I dont think it is against the law to leave a child alone in portugal.

I think it's likely more to do with the fact they are well to do GP's..had it been Mr and Mrs Bloggs,it would have been different..xx

There is no doubt in my mind that the McCanns had something to do with that poor little girls dissaperance....but that's neither here nor there right now. Currently, there is a line of investigation there, staring them in the face and they don't want to pursue that?! Surely you would want to know...even if it did turn out to be the worst case scenario (assuming they are innocent that is....) you would want to know for closure and to bring her home surely?

It is actually no set age limit as when you can leave a child alone here in the uk
However it is illegal to leave any age child which could produce a risk to the child

This is the first Ive heard about a grave being found. I do think that the McCanns had something to do with Madeline's disappearance, be it purposeful or accidental. If it were my daughter I would definitely want the grave examined, as hard as it would be, I would want closure xx

The "grave" site has already been investigated with radar in 2007 and no cause was found to suggest there was anything buried there.

They can't charge them with child neglect because there is no proof that Maddy has come to any harm - something the McCanns are constantly saying in all their interviews.

Are you actually kidding me?

They have to get permission from her parents before digging something up to see if a child is there?

What if there is a child there that isn't Madeleine!! What about them??!

They should dig it up, why require PERMISSION??

absolutely fucking disgusting.

Firstly they probably get a thousand possible leads on Madeleines whereabout every week.I don't believe that it is up to the McCann weather this supposed body is dug up or not tbh. Imo its just another spoof from some attention seeker. Another example of people taking everything the media says as gospel.

Are you actually kidding me?

They have to get permission from her parents before digging something up to see if a child is there?

What if there is a child there that isn't Madeleine!! What about them??!

They should dig it up, why require PERMISSION??

absolutely fucking disgusting.

Technically they do because someone has to pay for it

The Portuguese police prob won't want to pay for it as they had already searched the same garden twice in the original investigation and whoever does do it will have to pay to put everything back to normal they will also have to get a warrant if the property owner declines permission

Well it may just be some kind of spoof but ifmy girl had gone missing and this was found i would want it investigated.

Firstly they probably get a thousand possible leads on Madeleines whereabout every week.I don't believe that it is up to the McCann weather this supposed body is dug up or not tbh. Imo its just another spoof from some attention seeker. Another example of people taking everything the media says as gospel.

This. They get so many "leads", so many potential grave sites. It isn't up to them whether the site undergoes further instigation, I don't know why people just believe that they have the power to say where is dug up. They pushed for an investigation when the site was first identified as a potential are for investigation 5 years ago and the police agreed, it was shown to be displaced earth from building work. This "investigator" has access to the media which is why its coming up again.

Well as far as i can read the police did have the info but i cant find anything else about it. The McCanns however are stated to not believe it..they say the guy is a liar. They believe he isnt credible as the police would be digging the grave up by now if it was. However the police have handed over the info to the portugese authorities but they have been inept from the beginning. If anyone else has other info about it please post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->