Grave found...could it be Madeleines?

Firstly they probably get a thousand possible leads on Madeleines whereabout every week.I don't believe that it is up to the McCann weather this supposed body is dug up or not tbh. Imo its just another spoof from some attention seeker. Another example of people taking everything the media says as gospel.

This. They get so many "leads", so many potential grave sites. It isn't up to them whether the site undergoes further instigation, I don't know why people just believe that they have the power to say where is dug up. They pushed for an investigation when the site was first identified as a potential are for investigation 5 years ago and the police agreed, it was shown to be displaced earth from building work. This "investigator" has access to the media which is why its coming up again.

Because when the McCanns want something, we ALL know about it. If they wanted this digging up, they'd push like mad for it to be done. Heck, Kate might even re-release her book again to drum up a bit more publicity :dohh: They know how to work the media and that's no surprise given Gerry called the press to say his daughter had been 'taken' before they informed the police :nope:As someone else has said, they are so gee'd up on their legalities that if you actually look into everything they say, it's all in legal speak. They are lucky to be able to afford such a good legal/PR team (or rather, to have the public contribute to the Madeleine fund to allow them to get this).

Just out of interest does anyone know if they still work? Wouldn't it be creepy if you went to see a doctor and it was Kate or Gerry McCann

As far as I know Kate doesn't but Gerry does.

Seems that most people think now that they had something to do with it. I remember thinking nooooo at the time and then swayed to yes when i looked at their behaviour and the more time moves on i cant help but think there is definetly more to it. I felt uneasy when she released the book. I mean i know the money goes to the madeleine fund but its almost as if she was profiting out of her daughters dissapearance. I mean who has got the time to go and write a book!..and relive it? It really is extremely weird...or was she just getting her story right!

Firstly they probably get a thousand possible leads on Madeleines whereabout every week.I don't believe that it is up to the McCann weather this supposed body is dug up or not tbh. Imo its just another spoof from some attention seeker. Another example of people taking everything the media says as gospel.

I completely agree. If police thought that there WAS the possibility or given solid proof of a body being there - they WOULD have investigated it.

I mean seriously, who the hell believes the whole shit that they have the ability to stop the police from following through with investigations purely on the basis that they don't want to pursue it.

Completely different but can you imagine Rose & Fred West...please don't dig up our back garden, we don't want to pursue it, thanks.

As far as I know Kate doesn't but Gerry does.
Ah but Kate does, she's an ambassador for missing people, God knows what her salary is but I'm guessing she won't be working for free. A woman that left 3 young children unattended whilst her and her friends went out for a mealk and drinks is an ambassador for missing people. Well I think she should be promoting to never leave young children unattended. Its funny how the Mccanns bang on about their parenting being 'reasonable' yet never encourage other people to never do it. I think its because they know they were neglactful. Right I'll get off my soapbox now!

I completely agree. If police thought that there WAS the possibility or given solid proof of a body being there - they WOULD have investigated it.

I mean seriously, who the hell believes the whole shit that they have the ability to stop the police from following through with investigations purely on the basis that they don't want to pursue it.

Completely different but can you imagine Rose & Fred West...please don't dig up our back garden, we don't want to pursue it, thanks.

Well it is completely different.....because its not the UK police that are investigating it. It happened in a different country and because of this they have to play it by different rules. I think missing children occur more often in Portugal and if i remember right there wasnt half the publicity that the McCanns case drew simply because it was a British child. I dont think the police sadly are as thorough or have ways to handle situations like this and probably have a lot more red tape so maybe it hasnt been investigated. It will be a completely different scenario to here.

There's so much against the McCans I just can't believe they never had anything to do with it.. Way too much stuff. The DNA in the boot of the rental car, the cadaver dogs, the washing of her toy, missing holdall, how long it took to sound the alarm, how many discrepancies there are in the stories of checking & generally the way they are.

I don't think this grave will turn out to be Maddie, if she was anywhere it'd probably be in the sea somewhere :nope:

They've never once been outright called neglectful/wrong for what they did in the media (to my knowledge) yet that couple who had their daughter TAKEN OFF THEM in Spain were called neglectful. Hmmm. Goes to show it's who you know eh!

xxx

Were they not singing the praises of the dogs,until they discovered they had found the scent behind the sofa?then said they werent always reliable...x

Were they not singing the praises of the dogs,until they discovered they had found the scent behind the sofa?then said they werent always reliable...x

Did they? I didnt know that..or i dont remember it! Just their manner...it was so off wasnt it? I couldnt have been able to see through my tears and anguish if my little girl had gone missing. They are truly guilty of neglect but im with the theory that they perhaps gave her a sedative to help her sleep and something bad happened to maddie because of it. However what i dont see is how they managed to bury her. The sea does seem the most obvious choice. The missing holdall is truly bizarre. I guess we will never know.

The only thing that gets me is why keep it still in the public eye? Why still go on about it if you did it...and if the others knew about it then how come noone has cracked. That sort of secret would create a tension in relationships.

Maybe she's so wound up in it, she can't go back and admit it :shrug:

Gerry seems to be quite controlling from the way he is too, maybe he's the controller in this situation? He always seems to be the 'puppet master'

xxx

I cant repky properly coz im on my phone and i havent slept all night so will end up rambling, but we visited Praia Da Luz where it happened on Sunday while on holiday with M&FIL and i brought this subject up and they were utterly aghast that anyone could ever suggest the Mcanns had anything to do with it, yet i firmly believe they were involved. There's too much pointing towards them but M&FIL thought it was disgusting that people believe that, and "why would parents kill their own child".

But its nowhere near as black & white as that, there are far too many discrepancies and their bahaviour is just plain weird. Thats all i can say right now, i was gettin so frustrated with them both tho

xo

and thats the thing...noone really thinks they 'set out' to do anything but what is suggested is that they did something 'by accident' which is a good possiblity considering they both have access to medication being doctors. The only thing that gets me is, if they did do it, what on earth did they do with Madeleine? I mean there every move was under scrutiny.. It is a gruesome thought.

Regardless of her being alive or dead, parents killing her or not killing her- we are talking about a child. She has probably been through things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I'm not sure what I believe- but Gerry does look very aggressive and controlling and the fact they don't want to dig up a grave speaks volumes- if that was me I would drop what I was doing and pay thousands for the next flight to portugal if I had to.

Whatever has happened to her- we can only hope she hasn't suffered, and if she was taken by someone- it was because they longed for a child to care for and love, or they were giving her to someone who wanted that.

We can also only hope that one day we find out the truth- and if the unthinkable has happened, that Maddie gets justice.

I honestly think they were involved. I think she had an accident in the flat and they covered it up, there's just too much evidence that goes against them for me to think otherwise and they haven't exactly helped themselves either by refusing to answer questions and such..

I really hope that one day little Madeline gets the justice she deserves.

I've been reading this today, from a criminal profiler which I found really interesting to read and I think it opens your eyes a bit regarding their actions. Sorry if it's already been linked to.

https://www.mccannfiles.com/id191.html

xo

I don't know whether they were involved. Nobody but them knows that for sure. As long as there is any chance they didn't do it then I wouldn't consider blaming them for it. Because the pain of losing a child and then also being accused of killing them? It's too awful. Until they are proven guilty I think that people shouldn't point the finger. What good will it do. Their daughter is almost certainly dead, nothing will bring her back. I really hope that she is found and finally left at peace.

I read that stuff from the criminal profiler. It was very interesting. In a way they are guilty as they neglected their responsibilities to their children. Ulitimately they caused the situation as nothing would have happened had they had their children with them or had taken turns or used the babysitting service that i was told by someone on here that was provided. No there isnt much point in speculation but it is interesting to talk to others about it! I doubt very much she frequents these forums anyway!

I felt at the time it was them but with a lot of people swayed into not wanting to imagine parents killing there daughter I didn't want to think they could killed her, in a way the scenario of them giving maddie sedatives and she had overdosed and a cover up sounded very likely, also the words he chose to say that they had FELT guilty if this was me I would never forgive myself for leaving my child, and why did they not actually check in on there children's but only listen at the door? Weird and creepy it does not make sense as a parent why you would not actually go in to the room and check your children are ok.

Hmmmmm well IF that was me and my child was snatched or whatever in a foreign country and she was still missing id be pushing and camping outside whatever station headquarters i had to to get that dug up to check yes some people might not wasnt to know to still have the hope their child could be alive but after so long i would want to know wether that could be her to put closure to it as if it was her at least i could have a send off for her than sit there everyday wondering what if, whats happening to her could she be here there etc just dont get why any parent wouldnt want to know??? Strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->