Grave found...could it be Madeleines?

mumoffive

Reaction score
Im fascinated by this case and found this online. I find the comments underneath by other people quite interesting. I wonder why they are not pushing to have this investigated.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/06/madeleine-mccann-stephen-birch-grave_n_1653326.html

I saw this when it all first hit the news. There's also this:

https://www.express.co.uk/posts/vie...-been-watched-from-balcony-witness-tells-Yard

I seriously can't stand the fact that those police had so many leads and had so many chances to actually find her and they didn't take them! Its put me off ever going to the country and especially with my children. I wouldn't let them out of my sight anyway but regardless I wouldn't go somewhere with police so incompetant just incase anything were to happen..

The McCanns won't push to have this investigated as they know it's her and that they put her there. I've read some of the comments under it too - someone said even if there are remains under there who says it's her - bit too convenient really that the 'grave' if that's what it is is on Murat's property and he was the first suspect. I'm starting to think the McCanns planted her body there and then they blamed Murat. I think they thought that she'd be found on the property but that she wasn't - the pictures showing the rubble undisturbed and unsearched help to substantiate this too.

Someone needs to dig there and just make sure. If my child was missing and someone came up with this I'd want it investigated.

THe photo of the graph does look like a shallow grave under the driveway:nope:

I dont think that will ever et dug up its on his land he eill protect it till the day he dies if he knows shes there.

The McCanns won't push to have this investigated as they know it's her and that they put her there. I've read some of the comments under it too - someone said even if there are remains under there who says it's her - bit too convenient really that the 'grave' if that's what it is is on Murat's property and he was the first suspect. I'm starting to think the McCanns planted her body there and then they blamed Murat. I think they thought that she'd be found on the property but that she wasn't - the pictures showing the rubble undisturbed and unsearched help to substantiate this too.

Someone needs to dig there and just make sure. If my child was missing and someone came up with this I'd want it investigated.

Why do you think the McCann's killed their own daughter? I too would want it investigated but maybe they can't face the possibility that it is Madeleine. Even if it would mean closure, maybe some parents would rather keep the hope of finding their child alive than facing the alternative! :nope:
The whole thing is sickening but I absolutely believe the McCanns to be innocent and would be absolutely shocked to hear otherwise!

Wheres the photo of what lools like a grave under the driveway?

I agree.

Surely her parents would want some kind of closure and want to put their little girl to rest finally

If the McCann's don't want this investigated, that speaks volumes. Let's face it, they aren't exactly tripping over potential leads at the moment - she could literally be ANYWHERE.

Personally I think they know exactly where she is mind.

Maybe they have but laws over there are different and the police haven't been bothered from day 1, I doubt they'd want to and they certainly wouldn't want to go through all the process of getting a warrant. I don't believe they did it, if they did why are they still so intent on keeping her in the press and getting leads and things, and they got cleared by Scotland Yard anyway. They probably don't push it because that is one lead, there has been loads more leads leading to her still being alive (sightings of a girl who looked the same in a car on a campsite that the girl wasn't in their original booking didnt talk looked drugged and didn't look at all with the family, as well as possible sightings of her in other countries since much more recently), which over the 2, I'd rather believe the many leads of her still being alive.

If they had of done it they'd be wanting to keep the attention away from them, not keep drawing it to themselves and her. I'll admit I had my suspicions about them in the past, but I honestly don't think they did it now.

The pictures on the link OP posted if you go on gallery at the bottom they're on there.x

This is awful, and yes that photo does look like a grave. I wish we could go and dig it up because, sod everyone else, it is the least Maddie deserves.

There is a very long thread on here girls if you wonder why some of us think the Mccanns are in some way implicated. Will find the link, one sec x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/606165-kate-mccann-releasing-book.html here it is

Maybe they have but laws over there are different and the police haven't been bothered from day 1, I doubt they'd want to and they certainly wouldn't want to go through all the process of getting a warrant. I don't believe they did it, if they did why are they still so intent on keeping her in the press and getting leads and things, and they got cleared by Scotland Yard anyway. They probably don't push it because that is one lead, there has been loads more leads leading to her still being alive (sightings of a girl who looked the same in a car on a campsite that the girl wasn't in their original booking didnt talk looked drugged and didn't look at all with the family, as well as possible sightings of her in other countries since much more recently), which over the 2, I'd rather believe the many leads of her still being alive.

If they had of done it they'd be wanting to keep the attention away from them, not keep drawing it to themselves and her. I'll admit I had my suspicions about them in the past, but I honestly don't think they did it now.

The pictures on the link OP posted if you go on gallery at the bottom they're on there.x

I see what you're saying, but this is a family who were planning how to mark the '1 year anniversary' of her going missing a few months after she disappeared. Who were warned that releasing details of Madeleine's eye defect would put her in danger, but said 'in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy'. Who does that!? I could go on & on. Something isn't right with them. Personally I think they are the biggest creeps.

The evidence against them is astounding. They KNOW this evidence wouldn't stand up in court though, especially after so much relating to the case files was made public. How does the DNA (bodily fluids) from your missing child ends up in your hire car weeks after she disappeared, a car you never had before she was 'disappeared'? Or how do cadaver dogs picked up the scent of a dead body on Maddie's cuddle cat toy? I could go on all night. They are lucky they have the links they did I guess!

EDIT: Thanks Tasha for linking that thread. Anyone who is interested should take a look, the more the read the more you question them.

This is awful, and yes that photo does look like a grave. I wish we could go and dig it up because, sod everyone else, it is the least Maddie deserves.

There is a very long thread on here girls if you wonder why some of us think the Mccanns are in some way implicated. Will find the link, one sec x

Is it the ripply graph photo? Couldn't that just be ground that had been dug up, or am I missing something????

Ah yes I remember that thread. Definitely worth a read if you didn't get involved in it. All my opinions in there, I'll say no more. Just hope they do find her one day :nope:

I remember that thread! Infact that thread made me read up some of the released files and I do not think the Mccann's are innocent. They have not pushed it to be dug up because that would imply that the Mccann's do think that Madeleine might be dead which is a big no no for them. They are currently sueing the detective from the portuguese police for around 1.2 mil euros for publishing a book that he thinks Maddie has gone. And if the Mccann's suddenly agree that there is a chance that Maddie has passed on then they can't sue the guy for big dollars. I really so not like them.

I dont know who did what, where, when and why but i do know that if that was my child missing, i would want that grave dug up asap ............. even in the worse case scenario i would want my baby home x

I haven't ever seen the thread so will definitely give it a read :) x

Thanks for the link. I personally dont believe they are innocent. I was reading about the way they have been by a criminal profiler and tbh their behaviour was odd. I remember thinking who in their right mind remembers to put their earrings on when their little girl has just gone missing. Who in their right mind would leave their other children to go on a visit to see the pope a few days after Maddie had dissapeared? It stinks if you ask me.

Just been reading that thread and the more I read the more uneasy it makes me feel. I had my doubts about the parents but the more you read the more guilty I feel they are. Sickening!

This is awful, and yes that photo does look like a grave. I wish we could go and dig it up because, sod everyone else, it is the least Maddie deserves. There is a very long thread on here girls if you wonder why some of us think the Mccanns are in some way implicated. Will find the link, one sec x

This :thumbup:

Really think that the Mccanns are responsible for this :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"