Great 20 weeks scan..

fluttery

Reaction score
We finally had our 20 week scan today and it went GREAT.. Even though hubby and big sister didnt get to go in with me.. She spent a lot of time on her heart and brain. 15 mins on each. Everyone else have them spend that much time? Then she had the doc come in and take a look. He said all looked great. And the good thing is my placenta moved far away from my cervix. No more previa, but it is anterior. YAY! Bad news is they couldn't give me a good pic or a profile pic because she was moving the whole time and would not be still for any pics.. I go Monday to get results.. Such a relief after the problems I have been having in the first tri..

Congrats on a healthy baby and your placenta! :flower:

My dr also spent quite a long time on her heart and brain. Everything was wonderful. (SO glad to hear!) Unfortunately she couldn't get the blood flow to the heart like she wanted to so I have to have another ultrasound on Monday to make sure the flow is alright. Before we even started the ultrasound she told me most of the time they don't get the blood flow like they like to at 18 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->