• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Green-eyed monster!

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
I went to B & Q on my lunch break today and whilst wandering round the plants in the sunshine I saw the most gorgeous baby in one of those trolley carry cot things, she had a little floral cotton all in one on and she had lovely chubby cheeks and she was looking at me and I just wanted to cry - :hissy: my hormones are soooooo bad this week - what a wicked:witch:

I WANT A :baby::hissy:

So sorry you are upset and feeling down, i cant imagine the heart ache you must be going through....

Hope you get a sticky bean ASAP

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Tracy,

Its horrible isn't it!!! All these cute summer babies everywhere.

:hugs: I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you

i agree, it is sooo not fair.......

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

my friend is now buying stuff (she is due 6 weeks before i would have been) some of the things are so lovely....

sigh.......

(ps well done on stopping smoking though!)

I'm so sorry you are going thru this. :hugs::hugs:

This is an especially tough time. It seems like everyone is either pregnant or has a baby. :cry:

:hug:

Same here there was a newborn just now in Tesco, nearly broke my heart and a fully pregnant mother rubbing her tummy, I want that soooooooo much that it physically hurts!!!!

Yes, the Pottery Barn Baby catalogue just showed up at our house, and I keep looking at all the beautiful stuff, and the gorgeous babies... I'm so tired of waiting! I just want a baby NOW NOW NOW!!

It will happen for all of us!

:hugs:

:hugs: to u all. I know that feeling but to cheer u up im soooo better now. Advise get drunk and have lots of bbqs :rofl:

No but really it cheered me up and now im back im closer to ovulation (just need to trick oh to bd around that time) tehe:rofl:

I know that feeling! Doesn't it just seem like everyone in the world has a baby? I'm sure parents give me funny looks sometimes as I coo over their children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->