Green mountain diapers question ?

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Was going to order so prefolds from green mountain diapers , but I'm in canada so before I do and pay 40 dollars for shipping , I wanted to make sure that they are good quality

Also if anyone knows how long it takes to ship to canada?

I am not pregnant yet but have stalked ebay the last year to build up a stock. GMD's are, from what I could gather from a few cloth diapering communities, about as good as they come in terms of prefolds.

I've got to have a good 50 of them at this point (all brand new, none were even prepped) and didn't spend near that much for them or shipping (I'm in the US, but many didn't list shipping to Canada as any different).

Not sure if you use ebay but if you do and have some time I'd definitely look there before buying direct!

Yeah, they are really nice. Been using them since newborn stage; we're up to the red edge mediums now. Don't know about shipping to Canada, but they ship in the US by Priority Mail and orders arrive very quickly.

What the previous poster said about eBay is true, too. There are always some to be found on there. Use search terms GMD, Green Mountain Diapers, and Cloth-eez in the cloth diaper category to find them.

Yeah, they are really nice. Been using them since newborn stage; we're up to the red edge mediums now. Don't know about shipping to Canada, but they ship in the US by Priority Mail and orders arrive very quickly.

What the previous poster said about eBay is true, too. There are always some to be found on there. Use search terms GMD, Green Mountain Diapers, and Cloth-eez in the cloth diaper category to find them.

I tried ebay and I can't find any the right size :( I ordered them directly and hopefully they get here soon .

I use GMD prefolds as inserts in my Gdiapers and love them. 20 months of use and they are still holding up well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->