Greys Anatomy **This is NOT a spoiler thread**

XKatX

Reaction score
Anyone know when the next season starts? I'm DESPERATE to get my fix again!!!:happydance:

nope stilll not seen season 5! lol

Well, here in Canada/US the new season starts Thursday! :happydance:
But I'm not sure if you're behind or not??

Yes, we're behind. Not sure how far by though. I may have to go on holiday over there until the next season finishes!!

how exciting im desperate to know what happens next!!!

Lou
xxx

I can't wait for it to start again! And Private Practice!

I can't wait for it to start again! And Private Practice!

I've never seen private practice before. Is it good? I keep going to buy it, then thinking better of it in case its crap!

Tonight !!! , should be able to watch it online tomorrow :) I cant wait , I already know what happens :D

I cannot wait for Grey's Anatomy to start back over here!! Hopefully it'll only be a short gap before we start getting it :)

I've tried to get into Private Practice, both seasons 1 and 2... I just can't do it :( It's a shame, as Addison is one of my favourite characters from GA. But there's something about the other characters in Private Practice that seems to stop me being interested :lol:

i just watched it on line and balled like a baby.
have the tissue ready girl.

https://www.cucirca.com/2007/06/16/watch-greys-anatomy-online/

because its a 2 hr one it will only let you watch 70mins in a row but if you wait a bit you can go back on and watch the last bit.

https://www.cucirca.com/2007/06/16/watch-greys-anatomy-online/

because its a 2 hr one it will only let you watch 70mins in a row but if you wait a bit you can go back on and watch the last bit.

thanks so much!!!

I personally like private practice as well, but ive been watching it from the beginning and kinda got into it then.

can somebody pm me and tell me what happened im too impatient to wait and see it and I cant get that ink to work

I'm already loving this season. I also enjoy Private Practice. I've watched it from the beginning.

Grey's starts the new season in Feb '10:growlmad: for the uk. But watching it online. It started 21st Sept in the states I think?
Katherine Higel is out for 5 episodes to do a film and obviously Ellen Pompeo is out for a bit on mat leave. No George either obviously :nope:

Grey's starts the new season in Feb '10:growlmad: for the uk. But watching it online. It started 21st Sept in the states I think? EDITED

If you are going to give out spoilers, can you please use the spoiler icon. As I said in my first post, I am awaiting the start of the next series and as such, have no idea about the result of the cliff hanger. I obviously do now. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->