Gross out things you do for your LO?

I love the husband mentioned earlier who catches the sick. Good commitment!

None of it has really bothered me so far. The first time I opened her nappy mid poo was interesting though. Play doh fun factory anyone?! :haha:

LOL xx

I love the husband mentioned earlier who catches the sick. Good commitment!

None of it has really bothered me so far. The first time I opened her nappy mid poo was interesting though. Play doh fun factory anyone?! :haha:

Innit! :D

I stick my hand into my LO's nappy to check if it was a fart or a poo. Poo doesn't bother me in the least. Nor bogies or sick or anything really.

I have even deliberately stuck my finger in the poo - I couldn't tell if it was green or just concentrated yellow so I stuck my finger in and wiped it on another part of the nappy. It was yellow :D

The only thing that slightly grossed me out when when LO had been on the changing mat and been sick and rolled her head in the sick, but I hadn't realised and kissed her when I picked her up, and got a mouthful of sick. That wasn't lovely.

I generally get disgusted very easily and leave the worst stuff to my DH. When DD1 was about 8 months old she was constipated and my DH had to press against her anus or something like that so the poo could come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->