Gross picture, maybe TMI but need help!

LoveBump09

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this but I was wiping and a big glob of cervical mucus (i think) appeared. It's very snot-like and rather gross but I've never had this before. It's accompanied by some ovary/uterus pains..is mucus like this a sign of ovulation? I haven't had anymore of it since and this is the first time it's been a big GLOB!

Thanks to whoever had the courage to look at the pic. :D

https://i45.tinypic.com/otq1c3.jpg

I read not too long ago that this could be a sign of pregnancy. You are not bleeding right?

I occasionally have had blobs of ewcm at O time but not as big as your blob (if you know what I mean!) I say make sure you get :sex: and I hope it's a great sign for you, as pp mentioned! Fingers crossed, keep us updated :)

Hey, I had that last month! It shocked me too! (it was after a BM) :blush:

Weirdly enough, I was certain that I ovulated 2 days prior. I didn't end up pregnant so maybe I should have taken it more seriously :shrug:

I'd keep BD'ing just in case! Best wishes!

Oh and by the way...Thank YOU for having the courage to post the pic! =)

I cant help as never had it but just admire you for having courage to post it i have no problems looking i think its brilliant :) xxxx

yes I agree very brave!

I did wretch a little but I think that's due to the word GLOB pmsl! Looks very odd def. CM - on fertility friend there is info on what type of mucus to expect at certain times of your cycle so maybe check it out on there. I know when you Ov it's egg white and a bit stringy so could be that!.

Thanks ladies!!!! and LOL sorry I made you wretch!

Thanks for posting this! It's actually good to see what other people get. I've tried to look online for pics of cervical mucus and none of them quite looks like what I get. But this does! Really helpful to know what I'm actually looking at.

hi girls hope u dnt mind me joinin, but my af is 8 days late, had afew faint pos, an 1 pos quite clearr wont belive till see it in writing hehe, but im actually haveing to wear a pad coz i am like pouring out CM, last 2 days its just cuming out none stop??..dnt no if its a gud sign or bad? x

I wasn't sure where to post this but I was wiping and a big glob of cervical mucus (i think) appeared. It's very snot-like and rather gross but I've never had this before. It's accompanied by some ovary/uterus pains..is mucus like this a sign of ovulation? I haven't had anymore of it since and this is the first time it's been a big GLOB!

Thanks to whoever had the courage to look at the pic. :D

https://i45.tinypic.com/otq1c3.jpg

What CD are you hunny? xxx

hi girls hope u dnt mind me joinin, but my af is 8 days late, had afew faint pos, an 1 pos quite clearr wont belive till see it in writing hehe, but im actually haveing to wear a pad coz i am like pouring out CM, last 2 days its just cuming out none stop??..dnt no if its a gud sign or bad? x

Its a good sign hun xxx

Its a good sign hun xxx

thank you xx

Found your post and pic when searching for info after a similar occurrence- so thanks for posting! I've never had CM quite like this before but have twice in the past 2days. We ar ttc and I am eagerly reading into any little symptom!

this old thread but was searching the web for what on earth was coming out of me and it is exactly like your picture. It was very hard to describe, saw one user say it's like the sticky glue they use to attach gift/credit cards to mailers and that was exactly what I thought - but still, without a picture it was very hard for me to really know if it was the same stuff. Not trying to get pregnant or anything, just a curious girl with rare but large globs of goo. It really is a shame we don't learn more about this type of stuff in school. I didn't even realize my "normal discharge" was actually CM. So good to know, just wish I didn't worry about typing vagina in to Google. Anyway, thank you SO much for posting a pic, you've likely helped many others that haven't bothered to write back!
Random question: you use the acronym BD and I gather it means sex but wasn't sure what it actually stood for. Was able to deduce most of the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->