Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Girls, i just wanted you to know I am praying so hard for your both. When I had my bleeding, I said so many prayers to God saying, 'please, I don't mind what the outcome, what will be will be and I know there are reasons i may never know but just give me a sign as to which way this will go.'
I know not everyone is very religious (Although I am christian, i am not really practising) I found it easier to just let go of that decision and give it to fate. I had a total breakdown one day and hubby sat me down and made me look at the facts, and we really talked through all our worst fears and all the possible positive and negative outcomes. This strangely calmed me as i felt that at least whatever the outcome, I was almost prepared.
I know I can't directly help you girls and god, i wish I could but i thought just maybe my experiences might be helpful or some comfort. I am sending you all so much love, there is such a strong bond on this site and just know that I/we are all here for you.
Big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxx

emergency scan for me in morning ladies
Brown DC yday 11+1 :cry:
keep u updated

Fingers crossed everything will be ok with you MissDior.

I had some brown spotting and was sent for an emergency scan and the MW said because it was brown spotting and not read it meant the blood was old and thats usually a good sign. When I had the scan the sonographer couldnt find any obvious reasons for the spotting and thinks could have just been movement or something so hope thats the same for you.
:hugs:

Xx

Good luck MiisDior. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a good outcome :hugs:

Good luck hon, thinking of you xx

Good Luck MiissDior! Hope it has all gone well and you have seen bubba!

Well.......back from scan and still in limbo land! I'm still measuring beind where I should be BUT there has been growth and development. The sonographer is worried, but wants to re scan me on Friday and then a final "decision making scan" on Wednesday. That would be a good time for Pip to recover from his camera shyness! By my calculations, I should be 7w5d and she said the foetal pole was measuring at 5w5d....but at this stage growth can be rapid. There could be a discrepancy in the measurements too, as the past two scans she measured the sac, whereas today, she measured the foetal pole.

I've attached my first scan from 2 weeks ago and todays scan for comparison.

1st scan

scan.jpg

todays scan

scan2.jpg

So, for now my little Pip is hanging on! Friday, I'd LOVE to see 4 days growth in 2 days, 'cos that'd mean he's picking up speed, now the foetal pole is visable. I'll let you ladies know though xxx

Ooh I'm glad Iv'e found this thread. On Wednesday I was sure I was 7+3 weeks but went to EPU due to spotting and they put me back to 5 weeks exactly :shrug: I'm confused as I saw the foetal pole and a flickering heartbeat and I thought the heartbeat didn't start beating until 7 weeks. Confused.com!

Amy xx

Hi girls, I started spotting on Monday, come tuesday the bleeding was a little heavier, I had a scan yesterday and should have been measuring 9 weeks, but was only measuring 5-6weeks, the bleeding is still going, but not passing anything. I have another scan scheduled for Thursday 24th Feb. I've lost all hope, this bleeding can't be a good sign along with the dates can it? Am I being naieve having a little hope still, or should I just accept that I'm more than likely miscarrying :cry:

I figured I would bump this thread for some updates. I had my first scan friday at what I thought was 8 weeks, turns out i am 6+1 and no heartbeat yet. I was charting my cycle too so I just don't think its possible to be put back 2 weeks, 1 week maybe. This thread has helped a little, going back next thursday for another scan, hopefully things catch up!

I was put forward eventually by a week.

X

Lost the bean last night :( I knew in my gut I was right....

DATE FROM LMP - 8 weeks (feb 5, 2011)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - (on march 23rd) 5 weeks
NEXT SCAN April 8 - hoping for good news

At 9+4 I was put back to 6+5. As I've posted before, I think the sonographer just took a lousy picture, so I'm not worrying. Bubs has a heartbeat and that's the important part to me.

I find out more on the 13th when I go for my next scan.

And thank you very much for this thread, it's a great idea =)

Omg, this gives me hope! I found out reallllllly early and when I went in with my lmp they dated me at 7+3, however the scan dated me at 5+3 and she saw "shadow" of a yolk sac then, and also stated I could be earlier than that as well......I freaked out! Omg....so I went bck 18 days later, they saw a growing gest sac and a clear yolk sac this time....However I only measured 7+1....I'm praying all is well as I've been a total wreck!!!! Your post gives me hope! Thanks for sharing!!!!! *hugs*

Hey everyone.

I've read so much over the last few weeks where this has happened. I thought I was over 8 weeks and was put back to 6+5. no one seems bothered but I have to say it niggles me a little.

I thought it may be comforting, and helpful to others reading if we kept a record of what the out come is for everyone. I could update the front page with name, date from lmp, date from early scan, date from 12 week scan etc.

What do you guys think ........

Here's everyone's info. Let me know if I've made any mistakes and I'll sort them:)

Embo78
DATE FROM LMP - didn't have AF after mmc in September but over 8 weeks (roughly)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+5
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN :angel:

Lea8198
DATE FROM LMP - 7 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5 weeks
(then from 8 weeks to 6 weeks at later scan)
NEXT SCAN (on Tuesday) :yipee: HAD SCAN, EVERYTHING PERFECT, STILL 10 DAYS BEHIND BUT VERY HAPPY :yipee:

smileyfaces
DATE FROM LMP - 13+1 weeks
PUT BACK 9 DAYS
NEXT SCAN (13+6 from LMP) - :yipee: HAD SCAN, EVERYTHING PERFECT, PUT FORWARD 3 DAYS :yipee:

Eclair
PUT BACK 10 DAYS
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

Kittifer
DATE FROM LMP - 9+4 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+5 weeks
NEXT SCAN (13th) :yipee: HAD SCAN, EVERYTHING PERFECT. EVEN CAUGHT UP BY A WEEK :yipee:

JenD71
DATE FROM LMP - 8+3 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6 weeks (roughly)
waiting for appt and next scan - TO UPDATE

Jobi
DATE FROM LMP - 7+4 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6 weeks
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

ClaireMuir123
DATE FROM LMP - 6+4
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - under 6 weeks
NEXT SCAN (Tuesday) - :yipee: HAD SCAN, ALL CAUGHT UP, EVERYTHING PERFECT :yipee:

Stef
DATE FROM LMP - 8 weeks (at least)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+3
NEXT SCAN (21st Feb) - :yipee: MOVED FORWARD 5 DAYS, EVERYTHING PERFECT :yipee:

tjw
DATE FROM LMP - 9 weeks
NEXT SCAN (20th Jan) - :yipee: MOVED FORWARD 2 DAYS. EVERYTHING PERFECT :yipee:

rachelbubble
DATE FROM LMP - 7+6 weeks
NEXT SCAN (in 2 weeks) - TO UPDATE

MommaCupcake
DATE FROM LMP - 9+2 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 7+2 weeks
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

AuntBug
DATE FROM LMP - 6+6 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5+5
NEXT SCAN (7th Feb) - TO UPDATE

sammycaine
DATE FROM LMP - 9 weeks
NEXT SCAN DATE (13th) - :angel: We are thinking about you sammycaine :hugs:

MiisDior
DATE FROM LMP - 11+2 weeks
DATE FROM OV - 9 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 8+1 weeks (put back 6 days)
DATE FROM PRIVATE SCAN - (17/01) - TO UPDATE
DATE FROM PRIVATE SCAN (25/01) - TO UPDATE
DATE FROM DATING SCAN (14/02) - TO UPDATE

Ablaski17
DATE FROM LMP - 7+2 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5+2 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (19th) - TO UPDATE

dimplesmagee
DATE FROM LMP - 8 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN :angel: so sorry dimples, I know what you're going through, it's so unfair :hugs:

Aster
DATE FROM LMP - 7 +0
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+0ish
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (?) - TO UPDATE

Ginge85
DATE FROM LMP - 10 weeks to date
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 7 weeks to date (Had scan 6+3)
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (21st Jan 2011) - TO UPDATE

Robiloo
DATE FROM LMP - 6 weeks (approx)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (18/01) - TO UPDATE

Yes i am the same. Though i was 8 weeks, had an early scan and they are measuring at 6 weeks. Saw a heartbeat yesterday though, so all good! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->