Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Oh Dimples and Embo...this is such sad reading :( I am so so sorry this has happened to you both. Life is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care of yourselves xxxx

Ah Embo, so sorry to hear this hon xx Thinking of you :hugs2:

Thanks for the support.

Embo...so sad. :( My heart breaks for you!!! :hug: PM me...we can get through this together. Glad you didn't have to wait so long to hear the news though. Now it's time to heal for us both.

Thank you girls. My scan went great:) I'll attach a picture so you can see, measuring exactly 11+1, 44mm.

Baby noodles 11+1.jpg

Awesome news hon!! Sooo happy for you!! xxxx

Ah, beautiful picture! Congrats! Did they shed any light as to why you were bleeding?

I asked Kittifer but she couldn't find anything that would cause the bleeding. She said sometimes these things just happen. Have my official 12 week scan next week, because basically this one was to check viability. Can't wait now!!!!

Claire xxx

Ooo this good news is so uplifting! Thanks Claire, you put me in a good, positive mood for wednesday! eeeeeeeekk!! :hugs:

Great news claire so pleased for you. :D

xx

Yay Claire - glad to hear everything went so well :happydance:

I have my re scan in the morning, I am hoping, praying and have everything crossed that my lil bean is ok and has changed since last week xxx and will have a lil heartbeat and hopefully have caught up with it's little self[-o<

fingers crossed every thing goes well in the morning for you hun :hugs:

xx

Good luck Lintu, thinking of you. Really hope you come back with some wonderful news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->