Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

I'll join too I guess, It was a week ago tomorrow I was scanned, and I was was showing at 6+2 but LMP (actually OV) dates put me at 7+1. I am 100% certain of this as a HCG test at 4+4 was 719 (which is high for 4+4 - unheard of (LITERALLY) at 3+5 and my dates WERE 100% right!).

Hoping to be put right at 12 week scan at approx 24th Feb.

bad news for me guys, been for my second scan this morning the gestational sac has grown but everything inside it hasnt :cry:

I am booked in for a D&C Monday :cry:

Hello ladies,

I've had pink when I wipe since 31 Dec. This is even before I got my BFP. AF was due on 3 Jan, I tested that day and it was BFN, but tested on 5 Jan and got BFP.

Experienced some heavier bleeding last week so went to EPU. By date of last AF (1 December) I would have been 7+1, but as I have a longer cycle (33 days) I thought I was probably only 6+4, but the scan measured 5 weeks, with only sac and yok.

Went back this morning for a following up scan and brought OH, as was convinced it was going to be bad news but they said it is now measuring 5-6 weeks with a fetal pole (3mm) but now heartbeat yet.

Going back next week again to see if there is a heartbeat.

I hope if this pregnancy progresses that it gets less stressful as do not feel like I can let myself think that I am pregnant as have got an awful feeling that it is all going to end!

With my last pregnancy (mc in June 2010) I was so excited and talked to OH about it constantly, but then had a scan at 10 weeks cause of bleeding, and little one had stopped growing at 7 weeks.

Have only known that I am pregnant for 3 weeks and it has been the longest 3 weeks ever.

Fingers crossed for all of us to get through this stressful time!

x

my fab DH is taking me to fave Sushi restraunt Saturday :sadangel:

Hello Ladies.

LMP @ first scan put me at 7+1
Early Scan put me at 6+5

Next scan due 4th Feb

I had a chemical in October at 4+4

Aw lintu. At least he's trying to cheep you up, I know that nothing will help at this moment in time, it's so raw. xxxxx

Lintu, I'm so sorry.

Littlechimpma, really hope you get to see the heartbeat next week. FX for you.

I have previously written here with my story; but don't think I ever made it to the front page. Anyway, to recap.....
Had my first scan at 5w4d and was measured at 4w5d :(
Returned yesterday at 6w6d and was measured at 5w5d :cry: No heartbeat detected either.
I fear the worst, as we'd been ttc for 4 and a half years with pcos, opk's are ESSENTIAL for us. Therefore I know when I ovulated. The dates I've been given don't add up.
We're to return for a scan next Wednesday totry and see a heartbeat and hopefully LO has caught up as its SO loved already :cry: I should measure 7w6d on Wednesday, so if we don't see Pips heartbeat then, we never will :cry: Devestation doesn't even come close :(

Lintu, i am so sorry for you honey. :hugs:
Littlechimpma and MrshennieB - I am praying for that heartbeat for you guys. Try to stay positive. :hugs: :hugs:

I feel really guilty posting here now so I will keep it short and sweet. I had my scan yesterday afternoon and I am measuring exactly to date.So I am 9 weeks according to a 30 day cycle LMP. I am really happy after all the spotting that I have that all seems to be ok. I feel really drained from the emotional turmoil of the last 3 weeks but i am happy to have an answer.
Praying for everyone,
loves xxxxxx

Aster, you shouldn't feel guilty sweetie! This group is for the uplifting stories, as well as the support! You've had a great scan, so you should shout it from the rooftops!! :hugs:

Great news Aster, I think it's exactly what we need to hear, something positive!

My thoughts are with you MrsHennie, hoping for the best possible outcome for you. Don't give up hope :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: Don't know whether I'm cushioning my fall.....but I'm feeling quite negative now :(

@Aster

Great news that your little one has caught up!!!

Do not feel guilty, when things do not seem quite right with our pregnancy its your positive stories which give us hope!!!

Keep the positive stories coming!!!

@MrsHennieB

I know what you mean about being negative . .. . I really do not have high hopes for this pregnancy, have been getting cramps this evening, and do not feel well. There has been more bleeding too.

If this pregnancy is not going to develop, (I know I should not say it but) I wish it would end soon, to take me out of this limbo - I feel so stressed and there is no way I can let myself be happy until I see the HB and my dates catch up a little.

I hope tomorrow sees me in a better mood as I have 6 more days to wait for the next scan!!!

:hugs: Littlechimpma, keep your chin up love. I hate that limbo feeling, im sure everything will be fine :hugs:

~For littlechimpma
I HATE false hope! I TOTALLY agree, that if my LO isn't meant to be, then I wish my body would let go. It seems to be clinging on. My worst nightmare is to have a d&c :cry: If we don't see a hb on Wednesday, then that is my only option, as I've had no pain or bleeding. The 3 angel babies I already have, my body rejected them; but this time, its desperately clinging on to the pregnancy. It seems really mean, doesn't it; to wish its over......but I hate the thought of an undeveloped baby inside me, still giving me LOTS of preggy symptoms :( Life can be so flippin unfair sometimes.
I hope and pray you have a heartbeat next week and your dates catch up. We seem to be in a VERY similar situation, so any time you need support, pm me and we can help eachother through it. Stay strong hunnie, lots of love :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->