Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I've read so much over the last few weeks where this has happened. I thought I was over 8 weeks and was put back to 6+5. no one seems bothered but I have to say it niggles me a little.

I thought it may be comforting, and helpful to others reading if we kept a record of what the out come is for everyone. I could update the front page with name, date from lmp, date from early scan, date from 12 week scan etc.

What do you guys think ........

Here's everyone's info. Let me know if I've made any mistakes and I'll sort them:)

Embo78
DATE FROM LMP - didn't have AF after mmc in September but over 8 weeks (roughly)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+5
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN :angel:

Lea8198
DATE FROM LMP - 7 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5 weeks
(then from 8 weeks to 6 weeks at later scan)
NEXT SCAN (on Tuesday) :yipee: HAD SCAN, EVERYTHING PERFECT, STILL 10 DAYS BEHIND BUT VERY HAPPY :yipee:

smileyfaces
DATE FROM LMP - 13+1 weeks
PUT BACK 9 DAYS
NEXT SCAN (13+6 from LMP) - :yipee: HAD SCAN, EVERYTHING PERFECT, PUT FORWARD 3 DAYS :yipee:

Eclair
PUT BACK 10 DAYS
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

Kittifer
DATE FROM LMP - 9+4 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+5 weeks
NEXT SCAN (13th) :yipee: HAD SCAN, EVERYTHING PERFECT. EVEN CAUGHT UP BY A WEEK :yipee:

JenD71
DATE FROM LMP - 8+3 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6 weeks (roughly)
waiting for appt and next scan - TO UPDATE

Jobi
DATE FROM LMP - 7+4 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6 weeks
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

ClaireMuir123
DATE FROM LMP - 6+4
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - under 6 weeks
NEXT SCAN (Tuesday) - :yipee: HAD SCAN, ALL CAUGHT UP, EVERYTHING PERFECT :yipee:

Stef
DATE FROM LMP - 8 weeks (at least)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+3
NEXT SCAN (21st Feb) - :yipee: MOVED FORWARD 5 DAYS, EVERYTHING PERFECT :yipee:

tjw
DATE FROM LMP - 9 weeks
NEXT SCAN (20th Jan) - :yipee: MOVED FORWARD 2 DAYS. EVERYTHING PERFECT :yipee:

rachelbubble
DATE FROM LMP - 7+6 weeks
NEXT SCAN (in 2 weeks) - TO UPDATE

MommaCupcake
DATE FROM LMP - 9+2 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 7+2 weeks
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

AuntBug
DATE FROM LMP - 6+6 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5+5
NEXT SCAN (7th Feb) - TO UPDATE

sammycaine
DATE FROM LMP - 9 weeks
NEXT SCAN DATE (13th) - :angel: We are thinking about you sammycaine :hugs:

MiisDior
DATE FROM LMP - 11+2 weeks
DATE FROM OV - 9 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 8+1 weeks (put back 6 days)
DATE FROM PRIVATE SCAN - (17/01) - TO UPDATE
DATE FROM PRIVATE SCAN (25/01) - TO UPDATE
DATE FROM DATING SCAN (14/02) - TO UPDATE

Ablaski17
DATE FROM LMP - 7+2 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5+2 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (19th) - TO UPDATE

dimplesmagee
DATE FROM LMP - 8 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN :angel: so sorry dimples, I know what you're going through, it's so unfair :hugs:

Aster
DATE FROM LMP - 7 +0
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+0ish
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (?) - TO UPDATE

Ginge85
DATE FROM LMP - 10 weeks to date
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 7 weeks to date (Had scan 6+3)
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (21st Jan 2011) - TO UPDATE

Robiloo
DATE FROM LMP - 6 weeks (approx)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (18/01) - TO UPDATE

I think this sounds like a great idea. There have been a few of us! If we can all see each other progressing normally despite set backs it will be reassuring to all :)

I am currently 11+2. I was pushed back 2 weeks (from 7 to 5 and from 8 to 6) at earlier scans. I then had a scan at 7+4 and they pushed me forward 4 days. So I am now 10 days behind lmp date. I have my dating scan Tuesday so we will finally know how far gone I am. I wonder if i will make any more ground on those 10 days? I am due 28th July at the moment but my original date was 17th July.

Thanks Embo.

How are you doing now?

Hey Lea.
I tried to find so much info when I was having my confused moments so thought it may be a good idea. We'll have to see if others are up for it first!
It's good to chat to people that understand too.

I'm ok. Been so positive then woke up this morning and I'm back to negative mode again. I just don't see how I could be 2 whole weeks out!!

I got my scan letter through today. 16th February at 10:10. I already knew but getting the letter makes it so real!!

How're you? Bet you can't wait for your scan !! X

Same for me...from my LMP I should be 13+1 now. But an early scan put me bac 9 days or so due to measuring small. However...I have a retroverted uterus so maybe this made measurments seem small so I am holding out hope for my scan on thursday that I will be put forward again :D If I am correct by my LMP that would make me 13+6 by the time I have my scan next week...just in time for a nuchal scan phewww! x x x

I was put back 10 days! I wasnt happy!
When desperate to come out the closet, its longer to wait!

At 9+4 I was put back to 6+5. As I've posted before, I think the sonographer just took a lousy picture, so I'm not worrying. Bubs has a heartbeat and that's the important part to me.

I find out more on the 13th when I go for my next scan.

And thank you very much for this thread, it's a great idea =)

My LMP was 6th November

I had a scan on Tuesday, to rule out ectopic pregnancy, when I should have been 8+3 only to be told I was only roughly 6 weeks. I'm not sure I can trust this scan as it wasn't done in maternity but in the main hospital, the scanner used hadn't even got the maternity pack installed! It wasn't an internal scan as they hadn't got the right equipment.

I haven't been given an appointment with a midwife yet as am waiting for her to contact me, so guess I will have to wait for my next scan whenever that will be.

Was hoping to see a heartbeat as have had a previous mc, but couldn't.

Thanks so much for commenting ladies. You've all got your scans coming up really soon too. I've got to wait six weeks for mine :(

don't forget to come back and update :)

Jen, don't worry about the heartbeat (hard, I know)

Everything I've read has said fetal pole appears at 6 weeks, possibly see the heartbeat but not always, by 7 weeks, you can see heartbeat.
It sounds like there's good reasons why you didn't see the heartbeat. Have you thought about contacting your local EPU, they might be able to help more than a midwife :)

Jen, don't worry about the heartbeat (hard, I know)

Everything I've read has said fetal pole appears at 6 weeks, possibly see the heartbeat but not always, by 7 weeks, you can see heartbeat.
It sounds like there's good reasons why you didn't see the heartbeat. Have you thought about contacting your local EPU, they might be able to help more than a midwife :)

It was the local EPAU that sent me for the scan so don't think they'd be much help, wish the midwife would hurry up cos still not got any paperwork or been referred for scans, so just a waiting game I suppose.

And the waiting game SUCKS ASS !!!!! I hate it !! We have to stay as positive as possible though and have faith in our little beans.
I find it best to open up on here when I'm having a shitty, negative day and it helps get me back on track. Esp with other ladies who are going through something similar cos they get me iykwim.

Yeah it is good to have support on here, grrrr so fed up of waiting :cry:

Found baby's heartbeat on my new doppler last night. According to the doctor I'm only 9 weeks today, so either I was extremely lucky last night or the doc is wrong. I know which one I believe.
This makes me feel better.

Same with me. lmp 17 nov which puts me at 7 weeks and 4days. I know exactly when i ovulate coz i get pain, and it was 2 weeks after my period but the woman that scanned me said 'oh you are 6 weeks'!!!!!???? Not possible. Gonna see midwife tomorrow for first time and going to ask her. The heartbeat was strong so I am sure of my dates.
good luck everyone

I had an emergency scan at 9+3 and was just put back a day but I had a private scan yesterday when I should have been 10+5 (or 10+4 according to the previous scan) and I measured at 11+4!! Goodness knows what's going on down there! Will wait and see what my dating scan says which is next Tuesday.

I had a scan when I should have been 6+4 and the woman said baby is very small, only 3mm but by all accounts, that's measuring just about right! When I asked her the dates she just said under 6 weeks, but I know when I ovulated and when I conceived because we only DTD once on 21st November, and I got my :bfp: at 12dpo. I have another scan on Tuesday, due to having some more bleeding, and I'll be 9+2 so hoping to be measuring 'properly' and get a good picture.

Want to wish each and everyone of you the best of luck with your scans xxx

Hello

Can I join you ladies please??

I didnt know how far along I was as LMP was September but if you go from when got my positive tests etc id be at least 8 weeks at least.

I had a scan on friday which put me at 6+3 and the tech said that i would have conceived 4 weeks ago, Impossible as it was 3.5 weeks since having positive tests.

Im concerned over my next scan as this is an NT scan and they have booked it at what they make 12+6 but im worried that its going to put me forward by a week or two and then i will be too far along for the NT scan as they will only do it if you measure 11-13+5. Im going to contact my midwife and push for it to be moved back a week. Surely it wouldnt harm them to do this but if they are still anything like what they were when i had Olivia they are useless and do not listen to you.

So for now... my next scan is 21st feb.

Embo, being put back peeved me also. I was soo annoyed after and that they hadnt listened to a word i had said.

xxx

Hi, I got put back by 3 wks when I had emergency scan at what should have been 9+0 and they said I was 6+0 which would mean I got bfp at 6dpo....

By my dates I'm due August 3rd. By their dates I'm due August 24th....

Got a scan on 20th January when by my dates I should be 12+1 and by their dates I should be 9+1

They had wanted to put my scan back by a month but I refused to change my scan date. Will let you know if they keep me 3wks back or change it again.

When preg with dd I was put back by over a week but had caught up by 12wk scan and was put forward a day. Tech said at the time that growth is sporadic until about 11-12wks so I'm keeping that in mind this time and keeping my fingers crossed :)

Wow. It's great to see this is very common. I've been told that more often than not we catch up by the 12 week scan.

Can't wait to see all the updates :)

I've just spoken to my midwife.

The scan I had on Friday WILL BE RIGHT she said. Hmmm right. Whatever then. Your the professional not me. But I know we hadnt even had sex around then.

I'm obviously mother Mary!

Sorry for the sarcasm they just dont listen. Grr. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->