Group of Random Ridiculousness

Stelly I don't do anything to mine either :blush: it makes me feel like I fail at womanhood sometimes, too, but I've actually gotten compliments on them once or twice, so I tell myself that I am just blessed with a naturally good shape...it's probably not true but it's what I tell myself :haha:

Hi Bexx :hugs: I hope your lashes do grow back. I haven't noticed any changes in mine, during pregnancy or after. What I did notice is that I had way more and nicer hair (on my head) during pregnancy...I basically stopped shedding altogether...and just the past couple weeks I've been shedding a ton, so I guess it is going back to normal. Blehh! It was nice while it lasted.

Low thyroid can cause lashes to thin, bexxc! Have you been checked?

No.. we got 2 Olive Garden's this year.. HUMUNGOUS deal... yet I still haven't eaten at the ones up here yet.

We are so far behind in the times... Rumor has it that Whole Foods is looking for a possible place to lay down roots...

Apparently I don't get coconut oil then. The stores here are like anti chinese and mexican cuisine hmph!

We have two now?? Didn't even know! Whole foods would be awesome...

Sorry Snuffles, I have no help with finding coconut oil in the states lol

They put one in the Dimond Center Mall.. on the Corner where O'Brady's and the CD Store used to be. They did a big ole add on and such.. I rarely go over there, but was at the Hotel over there and I was like WHAT?!?!

Dang I totally missed that! and I just went and got a bunch of stuff from BestBuy there too.. I must be blind lol.

Seaweed- I like your thinkin'- we just have genetically awesome eyebrows :haha: I'll go with that :p

We haven't really talked about Sandy Hook in here.. but I think we have all talked about it in different threads. Anyways, I read this just now, and it was nice to remember that there IS good in the world.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/moments-that-restored-our-faith-in-humanity-this-y

That made me happy and smile :) We need more of that on the news.... a lot more

So apparently I have been living in a cave, and just learned about birchbox ... $10 a month for a box full of fun samples! Heck ya! I put my name in the hat for an invite. They have men stuff too for $20 a month.. signing DH up as well :)

Have a nice day! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yBc8txHaA

Okay, so question for everyone... we have our company christmas party on friday, and we are doing a chinese gift exchange... What are some of the cool fun ideas that you have seen or done at a gift exchange. Limit is $20.

So one of the gifts that DH and I are going to bring is going to be some rum, pina colada mix and drink umbrellas...

The other (going to do a non-alcoholic one)... I was thinking about bringing a half dozen cupcakes from our favorite cupcake lady ... and then something that costs $3.50... what do you guys think???

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kastles-Kreations/127288844008809

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->