Growing a little person is taking a long time.....

I know about the nervous part too.. I found out at 9 DPO and like honestly... how pregnant are we REALLLYYYYY at that stage.. So every day as I creep along I feel that much better.
Sometimes I find coming on this forum can almost work against me. I read so many posts sometimes that can sometimes put the fear in you because I think 'Gee... could this happen to me too".. or "Gee.. should I not be doing this or that".. But I try to focus on the positive and I calm down a little and not worry so much. And it is nice to read about other women going through the same thing.

I totally understand that. Time is dragging on for me. The time between appointments is the slowest! Human pregnancies last 9 months, that's 3/4th of a year! It's soooooo long! Time is ticking by second by second for me!

I'm actually in no hurry to have this baby out.
It's safe where it is. Once it's out in the world... it's no longer as safe as it is now.
It is actually a good point :) Made my day better.

For some reason one of my calendars says that the 2nd trimester starts at the end of 11th week and I got fired up, but then I checked that it is usually calculated from the 13th week, which of course makes sense (there are like 3 ways to describe trimesters I just read). Anyway, this magical word 'second trimester' made me excited for some reason, and then sad... It seems like endless counting to the next milestone, although my job is pretty busy and I barely have time to eat my lunch sometimes....
I am just still worried about M/C possibilities and some friends of mine add to this, saying "Oh, you should not tell anybody so early, why did not you wait a few more weeks - the M/C possibilities are so high in 1st trimester!". I am so excited and want to share my happiness with people....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->