Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

I've now got Achey Breaky Heart in my head too!

Who could forget the Slosh and the Bus Stop?

How about this for some line dancing, Welsh style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmntV0Y3Sw

Love it :rofl:

OMG, lol. That is too funny! The Macarena still shows up here at every wedding I've every been to; that and the electric slide, lol.

LOL you can't be legally married without some dodgy line dance occuring at the reception surely!

LOL you can't be legally married without some dodgy line dance occuring at the reception surely!

I had a barn dance with a caller at my wedding reception when I married DH and every one had a ball :)

I had been to too many weddings with a DJ and an empty dance floor so DH & I decided to do something different and the dance floor was full all night :)

I had a barn dance with a caller at my wedding reception when I married DH and every one had a ball :)

I had been to too many weddings with a DJ and an empty dance floor so DH & I decided to do something different and the dance floor was full all night :)

I LOVE IT!!

My OH was stressing about our wedding yesterday - we haven't actually set a date yet :haha:

But I want everybody linedancing to Chumbawumba when it does happen.

Do you remember drinking snakebites?? Apparently they are banned now in all the pubs in Glasgow. LOL

Snakebites are banned in many pubs all over the UK now :( I loved them :D but not so much on the way back up :sick:

Snakebites are banned in many pubs all over the UK now :( I loved them :D but not so much on the way back up :sick:

That Ribena made a NASTY stain on a beige carpet! :haha

Matt Dillon oh I used to lust after him as a teen....

And Morten Harket from AHA - he's still quite hot actually :blush:

I love Morten Harket :kiss:

I like Matt Dillon as an actor but had a soft spot for Rob Lowe especially in "About Last Night"

But my main crush was Martin Kemp from Spandau Ballet and goodness hasn't he aged well :kiss:

Indeed.

Not like these girlie pretty boyband pinups nowadays, no, they were proper men in our day....

Rob Lowe is still yummy, lol. St. Elmo's Fire anyone?

Now I've got St Elmos Fire song stuck in my head!!! LOLZ

Oh St Elmo's Fire :kiss:

Anyone for Pretty In Pink or Breakfast Club as well? :D

Rob Lowe is still handsome...

I must have watched Say Anything a dozen times....
I still love the Cusacks.

I feel like watching Say Anything now, in fact....maybe it's free to stream with Netflix...

I have seen Risky Business but not a huge Tom Cruise fan but not the Outsiders.

I have Say Anything on DVD and love it but I too am a huge fan of John & Joan Cusack :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->