• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

Hahaha....just catching up on this thread. Am still singing Achey breaky heart! I couldnt stand that song! BUT how hot is Billy Ray Cyrus now. I used to watch Hannah Montana with DD just coz he was in it.

I love Stand By Me, and its a fave of the kids now too. Dont forget Gremlins, The lost boys and Ghostbusters.

The best horror movies came out of the 80s....A Nightmare on Elm St. Evil Dead, Children of the Corn.

My DD couldn't believe Jerry O'Connell was that fat kid, lol.

You enjoy those horror movies Melly :)

I am such a wuss I didn't watch Lost Boys till 2 years ago then it had to be in the middle of the day with my DH with me :blush:

I really don't do horror movies :nope:

The Lost Boys was such a great movie.

Hey what the hell happened to Jason Patric he looks TERRIBLE now, he was so hot in that movie

I LOVE horror movies! The more gore, blood, guts and splatter the better!

The Lost boys is more of a childrens movie! :haha:

He was far hotter when he was Michael the half vampire.

Corey Haim wouldnt have been looking too hot before he died. But didnt we all LOVE him back then!

Yay for the Two Coreys, remember Licence to Drive that was so funny....

Goonies - great movie, yeah Jerry O'Connell did improve with age.

OMG, I drooled over Corey Haim till his dying day. Of course, I always visualized 80's Corey. Such a sad waste of life.

I just watched The Lost Boys about a month ago. I love that song they play with the children's choir.

Dream a Little Dream - also starring the two Coreys.

That move really didnt make much sense.

Silver Bullet, the Two Coreys taking out a werewolf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->