Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

I have seen Risky Business but not a huge Tom Cruise fan but not the Outsiders.

OMG, get thee to a place where Outsiders is available!!!! It was filmed where I live. And the drive-in, showcased in the movie (The Admiral Twin), burned down last year. It was tragic. They are rebuilding currently, and we are just waiting for opening day!!

OMG, get thee to a place where Outsiders is available!!!! It was filmed where I live. And the drive-in, showcased in the movie (The Admiral Twin), burned down last year. It was tragic. They are rebuilding currently, and we are just waiting for opening day!!

Yes mama :)

Yes mama :)

If you are going to watch the Outsiders, then you might as well throw in Stand By Me, lol.

Have you seen any of the Vacation movies or Ghostbusters?

Loved the Outsiders, and The Breakfast Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkX8J-FKndE&feature=related

She made it okay to be ginger!

Sadly my celeb lookalike was a page 3 girl not anyone cool. **sighs**

Awww that's terrible, I'm sitting here trying to think of Asian people on telly in the 70s and 80s and all I can think of is G Force from Battle of Planets!

Ladies I adore the vacation films :rofl:

And I have just order a copy if the Outsiders but got to wait for it to come from the US :)

Love Stand by Me :)

Awww that's terrible, I'm sitting here trying to think of Asian people on telly in the 70s and 80s and all I can think of is G Force from Battle of Planets!

I think we only made it on to TV as part of the news, lol.

YAY Wooly!

If you lived here and told me you had not seen The Outsiders, I would have had to slap you in the face with a wet kipper!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YAY Wooly!

If you lived here and told me you had not seen The Outsiders, I would have had to slap you in the face with a wet kipper!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah that is exactly the correct way to use that UK slang :thumbup:

But I love kippers and have a big mouth so may have caught the kipper in it :rofl:

:haha::haha::haha: Wooly!

Is a kipper like an anchovie? I loooove anchovies!

A kipper is more like smoked mackerel than anchovies.

Here's info on them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kipper

Hahaha....just catching up on this thread. Am still singing Achey breaky heart! I couldnt stand that song! BUT how hot is Billy Ray Cyrus now. I used to watch Hannah Montana with DD just coz he was in it.

I love Stand By Me, and its a fave of the kids now too. Dont forget Gremlins, The lost boys and Ghostbusters.

The best horror movies came out of the 80s....A Nightmare on Elm St. Evil Dead, Children of the Corn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->