Growth scan & injections

ToniAnne8

Mother of 1 and bump!!!
Reaction score
:sad1: Hi just a quick post......
I'm just about to set off for my growth scan appointment and first steroid injection!! :hissy:

I'm a bit nervous about the injection as I know they hurt a bit..(i had them with my first pregnancy).:sad1:

Hopefully everything will be ok & he will be measuring fine....fingers crossed anyway!!

I will let post later on to let you all know........

Why are you having these, sugar? Just wondering because my MW says I'm measuring small and if I'm still small this week she's sending me for a growth scan...

ETA good luck!

:hugs: sure all will be ok ...can i as why u need the injections are u at risk of preterm ?

ToniAnne, Good luck hun, I really hope all goes well and LO is measuring fine, hope the injection isn't too bad either,

Serina, good luck tomorrow hun, hope everything goes well for you too.

Thinking about you both, take care :hugs: XX

hey, i had this too. steroids and growth scans every 2 weeks. he was measuring small throughout then they decided to check results of blood tests, which hadnt been checked at all. they discovered i was anemic and put me on iron, he then shot up the growth chart! its a pain in the ass (literally!) but worth i for reassurance. hope all goes well

for the other ladys that are asking steroids are given as a precaution to mature babies lungs incase of baby being prem. im now on 39th wk and no sign of baby! i hope they havent strengthen lungs so much that hes a screamer..!

Good luck hon!

Good luck to you too for tomorrow Serina. I have a growth scan on 1st June, but I think it's more so that they can decide when to give me the c-section, as he is measuring fine for dates.

xxx

hey,i have my growth scan on the 6th may.
they said i needed it as i am a big girl!

is this true?

Good luck! I've got a growth scan at 4pm, lets hope our babies are behaving!

Hi thanks for all your replies!!!

He is measuring fine at the moment :happydance:

Steroid injection hurt & I have to go back for 2nd one tomoz!!! :hissy:

Got another growth scan on 1st June!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583