Growth Spurt?

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Savannah is 6.5 months old, please tell me theres a growth spurt around this time. She woke up every 3hrs last night. :(

Could be... maybe teething too??

Every once in awhile we get a bad night too... but she is never hungry she just gets wakeful.

Its been like this the past 3 nights, she wakes up, eats an straight back to sleep. It's not a painful cry either :/

I don't believe it's comfort, well not the majority of it anyway. She has never really been one to wake up to comfort suck, but then I probably wouldn't know if she was :shrug:

Hope she settles back for you!

She was good last night, slept through till 3:30am, then shit started. She woke up at 4:30, and wouldn't go back in her cot. She would fall asleep on the boob in bed, i'd put her back in her cot an she'd cry. :( Justin was nice and took her into the media room so I could sleep. I don't no y she wouldn't go back to sleep. Had to put her into her cot after her 7am feed and just let her cry til she slept.

Poppy is doing this at the moment too. She woke 4 times last night! I too hope it's a six-month growth spurt.

So again, she slept through till 4:30 then wanted play time. It's still bloody dark then! What is wrong with this girl? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->