Grr so confused more an OV question than NTNP

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Some on here may have read that we are NTNP but i am charting/testing OV and taking temp to chart as from the age of 13 my periods have been irregular so if we did catch i wouldnt know for weeks where as if i am charting i will have some hope of knowing :thumbup:

So AF ended monday Doc advised me to test OV every 2/3 days till next AF as we have no clue how long my cycle is it could happen at anytime. Yesterday a faint line and today darker but not as dark as test line (couldnt resist as its all new to me lol) and i have cramps down my left side that im not used to as when i was on the pill i didnt get OV cramps.

I only have enough tests for the month testing every 2/3 days 11 in all (used 2 though) so do i test again tomorow or leave it till tues like im supposed to? Im not too worried about missing OV for baby making :haha: as we are still :sex: when the feeling takes us. But i cant give the Doc accurate information if i miss it.

Grrrr Anyone else charting even though as NTNP its supposed to be a more relaxed affair?

:flower:

Hi Hun,
I don't know much about charting, but it might be something we decide to do. I would think you should wait for 2-3 days then you have enough tests and you can still get PG on days around OV so you'd prob be ok. Sorry if I have totally missed the point xx

No you didnt miss the point, im just so confused by it all as i have always just gone with the flow and dealt with AF when it arrived rather than anticipating its arrival lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->